Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Urban Outfitters Chromatica Sweatshirt

dep18702

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

That'd be $59.00 today. No wonder I didn't buy a shirt at TMB.

I can hardly talk as i buy Gaga merch but celeb merch is a huge rip off ! there just basic shirts that you could literally buy from primark for £8, half of it looks cheap and never matches up to what it looks like on the website.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

at least the tee's are somewhat reasonable price now ($35) but even then the quality ain't all that great. I think the quality back in '09/10/11 was better than now. 

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I can hardly talk as i buy Gaga merch but celeb merch is a huge rip off ! there just basic shirts that you could literally buy from primark for £8, half of it looks cheap and never matches up to what it looks like on the website.

Yea, it's always hit or miss, depending on the artist. You're paying for the name and the exclusivity, quality is an added bonus.

I never really regret spending money on music, be it live experiences, CDs/vinyls, or merch. If I love the artist enough to dish out the cash, I'm generally happy with what I get.

I genuinely love the aesthetic for the Chromatica merch. I have been happy with the quality for everything I have purchased so far, also.

i don't remember ARTPOP

bluemonkey
10 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Yeah I just got the tour book lol 

HeavyMetalLover
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

at least the tee's are somewhat reasonable price now ($35) but even then the quality ain't all that great. I think the quality back in '09/10/11 was better than now. 

I think you're right. Design choices aside, I think the materials and application were better in general.

i don't remember ARTPOP

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I think you're right. Design choices aside, I think the materials and application were better in general.

I wouldn't mind paying $50 for a tee given the materials and application were a reflection of the price and aren't just the cheapest way of producing but jacking up the price for maximum profit. 

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I wouldn't mind paying $50 for a tee given the materials and application were a reflection of the price and aren't just the cheapest way of producing but jacking up the price for maximum profit. 

Yea, I think there's a lot that goes into it: materials available, estimated demand, realistic turnaround time, marketable pricing, etc. I think it's probably a little more challenging to find the right balance of these when selling the quantities someone of Gaga's following dictates.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Chromatography
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

:laughga: yep. 

i thought ~$50 tees were on par for a tour? at least as far as i remember from late 2000s and onward 

16 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i thought ~$50 tees were on par for a tour? at least as far as i remember from late 2000s and onward 

They are. I was referring to the designs 

Emvee

Isn’t the owner of urban outfitters a conservative? Why are they still a thing? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Yea, it's always hit or miss, depending on the artist. You're paying for the name and the exclusivity, quality is an added bonus.

I never really regret spending money on music, be it live experiences, CDs/vinyls, or merch. If I love the artist enough to dish out the cash, I'm generally happy with what I get.

I genuinely love the aesthetic for the Chromatica merch. I have been happy with the quality for everything I have purchased so far, also.

Yeah, i love collecting vinyls/rare items just recently and haven't regret the money I've spent on Gaga at all considering I've missed a lot during the years. So far with Chromatica, i love all the stuff I've brought ! especially the UK shop. This is the first time they've including the LADY GAGA logo inside the shirts as oppose to just a regular S/M tag.

numb the flame
19 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

This is the first time they've including the LADY GAGA logo inside the shirts as oppose to just a regular S/M tag.

This! I'm thinking for once they've all come from the same factory whereas before the UK merch seemed so sketchy with the S/M/L/XL/XXL tag inside. 

53 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

This! I'm thinking for once they've all come from the same factory whereas before the UK merch seemed so sketchy with the S/M/L/XL/XXL tag inside. 

I could of made them myself for cheaper, luckily I've sold them all. The only ones i have left are the Super Bowl rehearsal pic t shirt and the Applause one.

HeavyMetalLover

UO support replied. They ain’t changing the price y’all.

“Thanks for reaching out. I have located the item Lady Gaga UO Exclusive Chromatica Crew Neck Sweatshirt. The price for the item is $99. You may click here to view the item. I hope this information is helpful. Have a great day!”

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived