đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Urban Outfitters Chromatica Sweatshirt

dep18702

Featured Posts

JazzGa

It's so cute :giveup:  The little Chromatica embroidery reminds me of like an Izod polo or Lacoste or something, so preppy lmao. CyberPrep, the new lewk for cornteen 2k20 :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

46 minutes ago, AYRTPOP said:

is it safe to buy on merchbar? I always wanted to try bc it's less expensive than the uk store but idk i'm kinda scared.

Yeah ! they sent my order out super quick and sometimes you don't have to pay customs.

IndyMelissa

Does this sweatshirt seem longer than the one on the LG site? It looks longer and slimmer than the charcoal...the charcoal one seems shorter and boxier?

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

HeavyMetalLover
24 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

Does this sweatshirt seem longer than the one on the LG site? It looks longer and slimmer than the charcoal...the charcoal one seems shorter and boxier?

I think it’s the same? The photos have the sleeves folded over the sides of the shirt so it appears slimmer.

i don't remember ARTPOP

It's really cute in pink!

I'm waiting on the gray one already tho, and it was only 60 I think 100 is a bit too much 

IndyMelissa
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I think it’s the same? The photos have the sleeves folder over the sides of the shirt so it appears slimmer.

For some reason I feel like the purple is a little bit longer...Im not sure why lol! I didn't order the charcoal because it seemed short and boxy...but I may get this one, PLUS I can return it in store in case it doesn't fit so thats a win!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

It's really cute in pink!

I'm waiting on the gray one already tho, and it was only 60 I think 100 is a bit too much 

I like the gray better, honestly. You’re going to love it! It’s so comfortable. :huntyga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, IndyMelissa said:

For some reason I feel like the purple is a little bit longer...Im not sure why lol! I didn't order the charcoal because it seemed short and boxy...but I may get this one, PLUS I can return it in store in case it doesn't fit so thats a win!

I just measured my size M gray crewneck and it’s the same as the product details’ measurements for the UO version - 25.5”! Hope this helps. It is a little bit oversized, but still fits well. :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

IndyMelissa
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

I just measured my size M gray crewneck and it’s the same as the product details’ measurements for the UO version - 25.5”! Hope this helps. It is a little bit oversized, but still fits well. :vegas:

Thats awesome thank you!! Does it fit True to Size?

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, IndyMelissa said:

Thats awesome thank you!! Does it fit True to Size?

No problem! Yes! The sleeves are a little long but it’s honestly perfect.

i don't remember ARTPOP

IndyMelissa
11 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

No problem! Yes! The sleeves are a little long but it’s honestly perfect.

Im 5-9, 140 so thinking a medium maybe?

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, IndyMelissa said:

Yea unless you want a slimmer fit, I would go with medium. It’s not baggy, just roomy if that makes any sense.

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
8 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

Also, I just remembered that Hot Topic may be selling these soon. Might be able to find a discount. Someone on Twitter posted a screenshot. Here: 

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived