💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FKA twigs and Yung Lean play a game of Would You Rather

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

R0017058.jpg

Earlier this month, Håstad connected with his friend, the musician FKA Twigs, who challenged him to a good old-fashioned game of Would You Rather.

FKA TWIGS: The first time I was introduced to your music, it was through a friend. I came to see you at your Barbican show in London.

TWIGS: It was just such an incredible performance, and what really struck me was how everyone in the audience seemed so connected by the music, and the way that they were dressed, the way that they looked, the age group of the people. I know it’s been described as a mythic micro-universe that you and Sad Boys built, and I wanted to hear you talk about that, and how you’ve seen that following build. [...]

TWIGS: I’d rather drive for six hours and sleep in my own bed for one night. Would you rather speak every language in the world fluently, or play every instrument to an average standard?

LEAN: If I play the instruments passingly, can I become better? 

TWIGS: You’ll be average at every instrument forever, or you’ll be fluent in every language.

LEAN: Being average at every instrument sounds like something in Dante’s Inferno. That’s horrible. No one’s going to want to play with me. I’m going to be the world’s most average musician. I’d rather speak every language. [...]

More at https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/yung-lean-and-fka-twigs-play-a-game-of-would-you-rather

Archived