💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rosalía reveals the Billie collaboration is finally done

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

After much anticipation and occasional hints, it seems that Rosalia's collaboration with Billie is finally done.

She apparently likes her new song as well.

Im sorry but I really dont understand the Billie hype. Im not saying shes not talented but she's not the most talented artist out there, she's very mediocre in my opinion

yes and
18 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Will their voices match tho? :oprah:

Gaga's voice doesn't match to either Ari or BP as well, but it's a commercial collab in the first place 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

alsemanche

I dont understand what she said about it (I used to know Spanish but I lost it :selena:) but I really we finally get this song. I'm very curious to see how they fit together on a song and I love them both so much :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Billie who?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

Will their voices match tho? :oprah:

Everyone can whisper

:billie:

please enlighten me to death

JustHMLover2
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Im sorry but I really dont understand the Billie hype. Im not saying shes not talented but she's not the most talented artist out there, she's very mediocre in my opinion

She is a new artist and got some cute videos and bops... What's not to understand?

RudraCNG
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I dont understand what she said about it (I used to know Spanish but I lost it :selena:) but I really we finally get this song. I'm very curious to see how they fit together on a song and I love them both so much :bradley:

Funny bc in the caption on that instagram post it reads "People use to say they don't understand me when I sing" :bear:

Kapi09
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I dont understand the Rosalia hype, she sounds just like a random spanish singer :reductive:
Billie is unique at least :ohwell:

My name isn't Alice

Archived