💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(Rumor) Drama Bombs; Ellen Is Angry & Felt Cheated From All The Allegations

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Honestly I feel like the gays have had a lot of negative influence over pop culture scene. Maybe I’m totally wrong but I believe “cancel culture” derives a lot from our behavior on internet: judging women, putting them against each other, defining the best and the worst among them. It’s pretty clear that most of the Cancel Culture victims are women. And media feeds from that, they wanna give the Internet another one to hate, another woman to hate, to tweet negative things about even when those things are not actually true. 

I know it may sound problematic but that’s my view on the issue! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

I dont get it... did she do those things or her producers did them :saladga: im LOST

If this is another case of a woman taking the fall for **** that men have done...

chaeri pls

aaronyoji
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Honestly I feel like the gays have had a lot of negative influence over pop culture scene. Maybe I’m totally wrong but I believe “cancel culture” derives a lot from our behavior on internet: judging women, putting them against each other, defining the best and the worst among them. It’s pretty clear that most of the Cancel Culture victims are women. And media feeds from that, they wanna give the Internet another one to hate, another woman to hate, to tweet negative things about even when those things are not actually true. 

I know it may sound problematic but that’s my view on the issue! 

yeah i think i might agree. These are men being accused of sexual misconduct and yet ellen is being pitted as the force behind it, simply for things she may or may not have known. meanwhile 6ix 9nine or whatever is still successful and collaborating with major artists. 

Suspiria

So did Ellen actually mistreat anyone? Are the accusations not against other staff members and not her?

G U C C I

Does anyone have that clip of Gaga on Ellen in 2018 where Ellen is harassing her about not texting her back and Gaga says maybe she has her blocked :teehee:

Archived