💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(Rumor) Drama Bombs; Ellen Is Angry & Felt Cheated From All The Allegations

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

qzw4n4.jpg

Ready to go. Ellen DeGeneres “wants out of the show” after the recent claims made against the host and the staff of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively.

“She is pissed that people have come forward to share these negative stories about her and feels betrayed,” the source continues, noting that the comedian, 62, feels like a “target” because of her success.

“She knows she can be tough at times,” the insider says, “but believes she works hard and is extremely creative and that it’s a privilege to work for her and be around her.”

Last month, 10 former staffers alleged to BuzzFeed News that they faced fear, intimidation and racism while working on the Emmy-winning talk show. Some noted that although the inexcusable behavior was due to the producers and senior staff members, they thought DeGeneres should have stepped in.

On July 30, the Finding Dory star apologized to her staff in a letter obtained by Us Weekly.

Hours later, a second report was published by BuzzFeed News in which 36 former employees, who asked to remain anonymous, alleged sexual misconduct.

“For someone who’s so involved in the show and the creative aspect, and having been in those meetings with her, it’s very hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that she doesn’t hear the same whispers,” one former employee told BuzzFeed. “Unless she really is just in this bubble.”

Another added, “She knows shiet goes on, but also she doesn’t want to hear it.”

Andy Lassner, a longtime executive producer on the show, shut down cancellation rumors on Thursday, July 30, responding to a concerned fan with, “Nobody is going off the air.”

Source:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ellen-degeneres-wants-out-of-her-show-amid-new-claims/

tenor.gif?itemid=7535412

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

I hate cancel culture, I hate social media judges, I hate public guillotines.

If there are sexual allegations than only court should have the right to pronounce a judgement. Not us. Definitely not social media

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

River

I WAS BAD TO U AND U EXPOSED ME U F-CKERS WAAAAA :smh:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Born in Chromatica

How do these magazines not have lawsuit after lawsuit. All they write is B.S. :toofunny:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

053Timo

“but believes she works hard and is extremely creative and that it’s a privilege to work for her and be around her.

Bye! :bye:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Born in Chromatica said:

How do these magazines not have lawsuit after lawsuit. All they write is B.S. :toofunny:

qzw4n4.jpg

RAMROD
Just now, 053Timo said:

“but believes she works hard and is extremely creative and that it’s a privilege to work for her and be around her.

Bye! :bye:

She is now also felt cheated by this comment for denying the elitism and entitlement.

qzw4n4.jpg

Born in Chromatica
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

qzw4n4.jpg

Collage-2020-08-03-15-56-30.jpg

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

SlaeUrAnus

Your hard work and overall privilege is not an excuse to treat others like dog ****.

In my messy era.

TimisaMonster

Here come the dramatics 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived