Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(Rumor) Drama Bombs; Ellen Is Angry & Felt Cheated From All The Allegations

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact she's angry instead of caring bout her employees says it all, that they were right. She's a tyrant and not a nice person

2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m kinda conflicted about all of this, just a bit concerned about Ellen’s wellbeing because it feels like literally EVERYONE is coming for her. I’m sure she deserves some of it, but no one is perfect and I feel like this whole ‘cancel culture’ gets out of hand. :oprah:

It's not. If she treated people in that way she deserves it. It's karma working

3 hours ago, 053Timo said:

“but believes she works hard and is extremely creative and that it’s a privilege to work for her and be around her.

Bye! :bye:

How does the „insider“ know what she believes:toofunny:

Pennywise

Not y'all saying "she's not perfect". She's not being cancelled for "not being perfect". She's being cancelled for her attitude towards those who work for her & the fact that she does not + did not want to hear what was wrong in her workplace. Trying to bury sexual misconduct allegations is not "not being perfect".  Being tyrannical is not "not being perfect".  Trying to come off as this kind happy person to the public when you do that kind of thing behind the cameras is not "not being perfect". 

If you are a public figure, you are up to the public's judgement. Same with every other celebrity. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Not y'all saying "she's not perfect". She's not being cancelled for "not being perfect". She's being cancelled for her attitude towards those who work for her & the fact that she does not + did not want to hear what was wrong in her workplace. Trying to bury sexual misconduct allegations is not "not being perfect".  Being tyrannical is not "not being perfect".  Trying to come off as this kind happy person to the public when you do that kind of thing behind the cameras is not "not being perfect". 

If you are a public figure, you are up to the public's judgement. Same with every other celebrity. 

Yes.

Also,

The gays seems prone to make excuse for ♀️ celebz when they did something wrong. We need to treat them equally when they do mistakes as we did to ♂️ celebs. Lots of them are as rotten, if not worse. :coffee:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Her fake ass "kind" persona goes down like...

explosion building GIF by South Park

...and I'm here for that!

tiffany pollard goodbye GIF

tenor.gif?itemid=5800039

Reaping what she was sown, in disgruntled manner.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby
4 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

This HAAAAAAS to be a GGD Emote!!!! :firega:

azwy-2.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

FrederickSpears

She's a terrible person.

And to those who like to bring up that she gives out money, it's not her money. Her show gets a lot of sponsors and the money she gives out is from sponsors. She never gives her own money.

myluis617
6 hours ago, Dramatica said:

I hate cancel culture, I hate social media judges, I hate public guillotines.

If there are sexual allegations than only court should have the right to pronounce a judgement. Not us. Definitely not social media

Its all done with malace to destroy a persons career. People now days really do the most to cancel a person even if there isnt any eveidence of what their accused if. I dont believe one bit that Ellen would allow such things to happen in her workplace if she knew about it. The fact that the media is choosing the worst pictures of her for her recent stories is making it clear they want audiences to have a negative reaction when they see ellen.

Reality
6 hours ago, Dramatica said:

If there are sexual allegations than only court should have the right to pronounce a judgement. Not us. Definitely not social media

I agree that social media and cancel culture is stupid and obnoxious, however, with regards to sexual harassment and assault allegations, those are notoriously difficult to prove in court.

It’s difficult for the court to make a decision because it’s largely just a “he said/she said” story. And because of that, a lot of times the perpetrators get away scott-free. Sometimes I think with those cases in particular, the “public guillotine” is the only option. 

🃏🖤👹

Dramatica
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I agree that social media and cancel culture is stupid and obnoxious, however, with regards to sexual harassment and assault allegations, those are notoriously difficult to prove in court.

It’s difficult for the court to make a decision because it’s largely just a “he said/she said” story. And because of that, a lot of times the perpetrators get away scott-free. Sometimes I think with those cases in particular, the “public guillotine” is the only option. 

That is totally true, I'm all for giving victims an appropriate platform and hear their story, but just doing so in social media is clearly the worst we could do.

Depending on who you are accusing, a victim might get lynched and silenced because the social media "loves" the alleged aggressor and so they judged they were innocent. And if the social media dislikes you even a little bit, oh boy, you ARE the culprit no matter what you say or don't say, and if you try to prove you are innocent you WILL get lynched and insulted, and anyone that defends you IS defending a "rapist", meanwhile the victim is forgotten during this process because the social media isn't trying to get justice done, it's just looking for blood.

That's mostly what happens to celebrities, I mean people are now criticizing Ellen's body, shaming her for having wrinkles, for Lucifer's sake we should stop this social media court thing

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

FentyGa
7 hours ago, Dramatica said:

the thing is with cancel culture, most people are just choosing to not support problematic people, and that's ok. You don't have to agree, you can support whoever you want, nobody is trying to legally punish her. They're just choosing to not support her. People are allowed to feel offended, violated, threatened, etc. It's individual.

Archived