Here come the dramatics 

Your lack of excitement makes Ellen feel cheated as well

qzw4n4.jpg

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I’m kinda conflicted about all of this, just a bit concerned about Ellen’s wellbeing because it feels like literally EVERYONE is coming for her. I’m sure she deserves some of it, but no one is perfect and I feel like this whole ‘cancel culture’ gets out of hand. :oprah:

boyerased

She should just retire. In sure she’s fully aware that her brand isn’t relevant anymore and outdated for today’s world.

Concertaholic

Her wife Portia has wanted her to quit the show for years so this is just an easy way out for her..

Concertaholic

Honestly this is all overblown. Should the producers face consequences? Of course. But Ellen is just the face of the show, she can’t be expected to micro manage every single aspect. The media and general public just want to see her fall from grace. Remind you of something?

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

uo111

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/ellen-degeneres-mean-backlash-nikkietutorials-timeline-2020-4%3famp

Is this really what people are all worked up about? A celebrity being mean? There must be more to the story? The pay thing is shitty but it’s not like she is in charge of that.

I think the Ellenshow is AWFUL, but this is such a weird thing to cancel someone over.

Roronoa

48 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Honestly this is all overblown. Should the producers face consequences? Of course. But Ellen is just the face of the show, she can’t be expected to micro manage every single aspect. The media and general public just want to see her fall from grace. Remind you of something?

Twitter is the new court of law. :bear: How should we react if one day Gaga was accused of such things? Or if she made a mistake and mistreated someone? People aren’t perfect. :nails: ( I don’t know Ellen enough to make a judgement call) 

What if Gaga decides to go against what’s trendy? Or slaps Madonna’s teeth out? 

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, Dramatica said:

I hate cancel culture, I hate social media judges, I hate public guillotines.

If there are sexual allegations than only court should have the right to pronounce a judgement. Not us. Definitely not social media

THIS PLS

thanks .:huntyga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, uo111 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/ellen-degeneres-mean-backlash-nikkietutorials-timeline-2020-4%3famp

Is this really what people are all worked up about? A celebrity being mean? There must be more to the story? The pay thing is shitty but it’s not like she is in charge of that.

I think the Ellenshow is AWFUL, but this is such a weird thing to cancel someone over.

Thank you for saying it. Canceled for being mean? And mr 69 gets no 1 for being pdf?.

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m kinda conflicted about all of this, just a bit concerned about Ellen’s wellbeing because it feels like literally EVERYONE is coming for her. I’m sure she deserves some of it, but no one is perfect and I feel like this whole ‘cancel culture’ gets out of hand. :oprah:

Exactly shes like 60+ and not perfect. Being canced for not being perfrct?. Shes not criminal.

Yuuri
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

This would be true if she was just the face of the show, but she is the executive producer of her damn show. If she doesn't want to own up to her mistakes, which she honestly hasn't, then she shouldn't be in such a position.

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

@Admin @CyanLights @Haroon @PartySick @FATCAT @ChicaSkas @Jase @FATCAT This HAAAAAAS to be a GGD Emote!!!! :firega:

YES.

someone photoshop a chromatica symbol on her forehead and name this emote :promatica:

:bradley:

Archived