Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

That explains why ROM isn't promoted

wrs

Featured Posts

My friend send me these screenshots, I don't know from where they are, but they said enough about the ROM promotion/ Interscope sucks as always.
116666638-2105867006210093-5434995173233
116623721-1199836360380589-4707692967735

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control

I mean I don’t know how legit that person is, but this sounds like a banter between elementary school kids rather than a label and an artist with contractual obligations.

high heeled fem

Um ok :triggered:... ROM went number 1 and is doing amazingly wtf.....all that we moaned and begged and whined about for years happened with this song chart wise 

ROM is her return ..... let’s look at applause and the singles of JoAnne..... flop charts (that’s how u guys say it) 

Gaga is loved by the public again :fthis:

(for the record I adore applause and that era, it’s one of my favorite mv) 

Modern Ecstasy2

There is just no way that Interscope would essentially call Gaga a fad. She is one of their biggest clients.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

TINDER

Yeah gaga started crying mid meeting I can confirm I was the tissue.

I am tinder

Wet Fire

I really don't think they'd tell her she's not hot right now. Coming from ASIB and with Chromatica debuting with such beautiful numbers a d ROM doing wonders in charts and youtube and spotify, they won't call her "not" hot :popcorn:

ElectricAlley

Isn’t it crazy how literally anybody can say anything and present it at real information? :huntyga: the internet is a scary place. But fr though, who do you think paid for all the ROM ads and playlist placement? It was interscope. If anything, it was gaga who didn’t promote the single. Interscope did what they could. 

1 minute ago, high heeled fem said:

Um ok :triggered:... ROM went number 1 and is doing amazingly wtf.....all that we moaned and begged and whines about for years happened with this song.

ROM is her return ..... let’s look at applause and the singles of JoAnne..... flop charts (that’s how u guys say it) 

Gaga is loved by the public again :fthis:

(for the record I adore applause and that era, it’s one of my favorite mv) 

Applause was in the top 10 for 14 weeks, sweety.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived