Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your dream pregnancy reveal concept for Gaga

Lighter

Featured Posts

Sarah H

Edit -eh, I quoted someone but it vanished 

Agreed, RudraCNG. Not to mention some people have a real tough time getting pregnant so it might not be easy for her even if she wants kids. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

She'll stream the birth live:

ThoughtfulThoroughHyrax-small.gif

Spoiler

:giggle: :billie: 

Please don't drag me :fatcat:

Ew, David!

IWantYourLove

Idk how it would affect her, but I know someone who has fibromyalgia similar to Gaga’s (from what we know), and when she got pregnant, she was in excruciating pain the entire time, had to have a c-section, and had her second kid by surrogate because her body literally couldn’t go through it again. So obvs Gags could have a baby, but if yall get excited, and she ends up literally being able to keep it’s very existence a secret by not being pregnant herself, I don’t want to see how you react :billie:

But then again she might have a different experience and be able to healthily and happily carry a baby so :oops: 

If she were to do a reveal, I’d want some proper BTW stuff from herrr

JazzGa

I don't think it's the right choice for the mother or the baby to use pregnancy as a public spectacle and career boost. I hope she takes time out of the public eye and focuses on her family totally.

I think that it is bad for long-term health to try and tie a pregnancy into a promo cycle. I also don't like the message that women need to look snatched and like living art at all times even when preggo. I hope she just takes the time off and doesn't worry about being freaky or gorgeous. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived