Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

she who shall not be namedΒ 

xoxo

Clarence

isn't it amazing how a fansite for an artist who does nothing but spew out kindness has nothing but negative comments to sayΒ :bear:

Shipper
24 minutes ago, Babel said:

Why is shaving your head a sign of having a breakdown? Genuinely asking.Β 

No but I think they are comparing it to when Britney shaved hers and she had a meltdown then.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

LostBoyfriend
25 minutes ago, Babel said:

Why is shaving your head a sign of having a breakdown? Genuinely asking.Β 

Β 

Just now, Shipper said:

No but I think they are comparing it to when Britney shaved hers and she had a meltdown then.Β 

I have understood that it's a form of wanting out of yourselves, a coping mechanism, since it's a way to change your appearance and most importantly to feel a way of control over the self. Wanting to be someone else in order to not be feeling whatever the person it's feeling.

It may be something not proven but it's what I remember from reading and also experiencing.

Β 

raragaga
19 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

isn't it amazing how a fansite for an artist who does nothing but spew out kindness has nothing but negative comments to sayΒ :bear:

isn't she transphobic, homophobic, and racist?

xoxo

11 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I think she looks great

DUDE LITERALLY I HAVE TO AGREE

she looks so pretty being bald like wtf?? i thought she would look bad but she pulls it off so well!

raragaga
Just now, monster said:

nobody askedΒ :huntyga:

no one had to

xoxo

Seryabkina
23 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

Her in particular doesn’t really deserve much kindness, knowing all the vileΒ stuff she said and did as well (spare me with the incoming β€œBiPoLaR1!1!1” excuses, for whoever attempts it)

raragaga
1 minute ago, monster said:

then stay quietΒ :huntyga:

hell no. why would you stick up for such a trashy person like that, knowing damn well it's the truth?Β  disgusting

xoxo

Archived