💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DC - “Why Me?” MV hits over 900views in 1 month! + Speech

DC

Featured Posts

It’s literally been 22 days since my single Why Me? came out on July 17th and ALREADY it’s gotten 705 views!!! :firega:

Thank you SO much everyone! Seriously! I can’t thank you guys enough! I love you all so much and the amount of support and love you’ve given me since August 9th when my first album Technology came out has made this whole artistic journey feel SO much more rewarding!
I also just want to say, if you don’t feel like you’re good enough to make music or make videos or even other things like cooking or school work, just know that I’m very doubtful of myself most of the time and I’ve had a lot of ideas that I had discarded due to my brain telling myself that I couldn’t do what I want with what resources I had. But don’t exercise that part of your brain, if you have a super cool idea like making a song for example, use every resource you have possible to make sure you can fulfill and pleasure the idea till it’s completely finished and hung on your wall of important achievements! :heart:

Like I said, I was very doubtful about myself for a lot of things, but I wanted to make music so badly that I worked ENDLESSLY to try to gather and gain power on the knowledge of producing, singing, and writing! I made a demo of Fashion for instance a few years ago out of a cup with a lid and a straw that I got from Raising Canes and literally spent from 7 pm-7 am making the demo :rip: Which btw I don’t do anymore thankfully :vegas:

Point is, I care so much about music that I’m willing to spend 2 days in a row without sleep just to work on a song (which I don’t recommend) and I know you have something you love to do that you’d literally use insomnia to your best advantage just to satisfy that craving whether it’s painting, drawing, writing books, poetry, sports, roller coasters, sky diving, etc! And if I took most people’s advice when I first started I probably wouldn’t be where I am right now, so thank you so much for all the lovely support again! And I know it sounds corny but it’s true, there could be a hundred peop- Jk :ladyhaha: You can really do ANYTHING if you put your mind to it! :heart:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To put this into perspective, This Is How You Love Somebody took I think more than 6 months to hit 500 videos, Pouring Down took I think close to 2 months to get to 500. This one took a little over 2 WEEKS, like that’s just so crazy to me :saladga:

*OUTDATED COMMENT*

Born in Chromatica

Congratulations. Well deserved, so happy for you :heart:

audience yes GIF by The Maury Show

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

River

Great Job Applause GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

congratulations applause GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, River said:

Great Job Applause GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Iconic! :firega:

kaelergrey

Congratulation. :heart:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Just now, VenusHooker said:

Congratulations! :party:More songs like that one, please! What was your inspiration to create it? 

Surprisingly a lot of music from 2015-2017 actually inspired a lot of it. It started with this very early rough cut of a song I was trying to make in FL Studio:

https://voca.ro/a4TctqLFMpn

I also posted it here as a poem a little while ago:

And the way I envisioned the song at first was to have this kind of sound, I guess that's why this is one of the few songs where I have falsetto as a strong focal point in the vocals :vegas:

Lyrically, I was watching an Ajayll video and she was talking about a song that she was reacting too talking about how a person is idolizing their lover in the relationship they were singing about and she said "Do they walk on water?" specifically, and I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it because I thought that live was PERFECT! 

And now it's by far my most successful single to date :vegas:

1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I also just want to say, if you don’t feel like you’re good enough to make music or make videos or even other things like cooking or school work, just know that I’m very doubtful of myself most of the time and I’ve had a lot of ideas that I had discarded due to my brain telling myself that I couldn’t do what I want with what resources I had. But don’t exercise that part of your brain, if you have a super cool idea like making a song for example, use every resource you have possible to make sure you can fulfill and pleasure the idea till it’s completely finished and hung on your wall of important achievements!

This is inspiring because often it is those kind of thoughts like "I don't have the right kind of equipment" or "I don't know enough" can really keep you from trying to do something you want to do!

Anyways congratulations :heart: 

10 minutes ago, Ivy said:

This is inspiring because often it is those kind of thoughts like "I don't have the right kind of equipment" or "I don't know enough" can really keep you from trying to do something you want to do!

Anyways congratulations :heart: 

Definitely! And it's happened to me enough times to recognize it and still go with my ideas the best way I can, like I had a whole imagination that was way different for the Why Me? video, but I couldn't pull it off, basically I wanted it to be a very warm and lovely video where it's me spending a day at my Gramma and Grampa's house that's by a lake and it would start off with us being in the house and baking and playing games, etc. Then later we'd be outside and the final scenes would be us at the bonfire with sprinklers and seeing the 4th of July fireworks over the lake which casts a beautiful reflection. 

Well that couldn't work simply because of complications, and I did what I would normally do in a case where I can't peruse an idea, improvise :firega:

One night I was in my garage and saw these really big lights that we had in the garage, I turned them on for the first time and immediately had a whole brain imagination of what I wanted the video to be, I filmed this scene alone that day:

And within a period of I think about 5 days I've been filming over and over and by day 3 or 4 I had just came up with some choreography which I then filmed a bunch of scenes doing, it was so much fun! :firega:

OH! And I was VERY inspired by this aesthetic as well! :firega:

RudraCNG

Gurl I didn't know besides doing amazing Gaga live videos you create great music. This song is awesome, and I'm completely serious. Congrats!

Sepsami

Uhm ma'am this is an absolute bop, congrats! I hope you reach the success you deserve :heart:

Killa

I think i had see the preview but not the full song, i honestly like this like very much. You mix the songs very well, like it's really pleasing. I just missed at some part a more new wave robotic voice but with all that reverb, giving it a more sataric dreamy vibe. 

if your a spammer:ohwell:, at least be a good one:shadow:

4 minutes ago, Killa said:

I think i had see the preview but not the full song, i honestly like this like very much. You mix the songs very well, like it's really pleasing. I just missed at some part a more new wave robotic voice but with all that reverb, giving it a more sataric dreamy vibe. 

if your a spammer:ohwell:, at least be a good one:shadow:

Wait what? :mark:

Like do you like it for do you not? :billie:

Killa
10 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait what? :mark:

Like do you like it for do you not? :billie:

what??? why no one understands me....:fatcat:

I love it

Archived