💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Haus Labs...

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

In your honest opinion, do you think Haus Labs is slightly overpriced for what it is? All you’re really paying for is the packaging and the name. I do plan on buying some products, I just think the prices don’t really need to be as expensive as they are

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The packaging is very basic and cheap, very standard, you can find them by the bulks in China. But in my honest opinion the eye-lie-ner is very much worth its price because it performs great. The rest is just meh.

Reid LePage

the thing about celebrity products is you're also paying for the name

so considering how much gaga sells her merch/concert tix, the price CHOICES kinda check out :/ 

Taylucifer

you're buying it cause it is from gaga not because it is revolutionary. No hate intended but it isn't show stopping or anything

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Stafani Versace

The lip glosses and matte lip crayons are BOMB! I also really want to try the new pencils when they come out.

It is slightly over priced, but I think that all celebrity makeup brands are.

2 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

you're buying it cause it is from gaga not because it is revolutionary. No hate intended but it isn't show stopping or anything

literally tho.. its a celeb make up brand.. even fenty is the same way..

Just now, Doot said:

No, did yall really think she was gonna sell her sh*t for 4.99? :poot:

they thought they were getting rite aid wet n wild/ any other drug store brand prices :laughga: 

Bonkers

What I've heard from people makes sense to me.  I'll try to summarize:

Lady Gaga has worn a lot of makeup.  She's worked with the best artists and she knows what's good and what isn't.  In terms of comfort and lasting and vibrance and blending - all that stuff.

And because she knows what's good, and because she knows how to tell when something is done right, it's very reliable makeup.  

So even if some of it is average, it's worth the price because it's coming from someone who knows enough that ALL of the products are solid. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

No, did yall really think she was gonna sell her sh*t for 4.99? :poot:

Couldve been a good business strategy if her goal is to be a drugstore brand in every single stores all over america. She would target a broader audience, old and young and make much more money 

Reality

I mean, there's literally thousands of make-up brand options out there. You're buying HL because of the name attached to it. The products themselves look fine (though this is coming from someone who doesn't wear make-up), but you're buying it because it's "LADY GAGA."

🃏🖤👹

Taylucifer
2 minutes ago, monster said:

literally tho.. its a celeb make up brand.. even fenty is the same way..

Yep

Spoiler

but most of Fenty's products are good:ohwell:

Spoiler

and Fenty has kinda grown to more than just Rihanna, it's Fenty the makeup brand rather than Rihanna's makeup brand, Fenty

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Justin Drew Bieber

Well.. it is a business. I don’t think Gaga gets to choose her own prices but who knows

numb the flame

Haus Labs is a pretty standard price for being a luxury make up brand. It's more on the cheaper end of the luxury make up price. It's by no means drugstore make up, it would be sold in places such as Harvey Nicholls not palace like Superdrug here in the UK. 

12 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

In your honest opinion, do you think Haus Labs is slightly overpriced for what it is? All you’re really paying for is the packaging and the name. I do plan on buying some products, I just think the prices don’t really need to be as expensive as they are

It's more than just brand name. Its a vegan product, with quality ingredients and not made in a sweatshop.

From all the review vids I've seen, the price is average mid-range for what it is ( a lot of people mentioned NARS). And the people who are heavy makeup users, professionals and creatives, love the qualities of HL. The pigments, the dry down, the layering...all the little things that other products seem to routinely disappoint in, Gaga and Sarah made sure HL  does well. 

The reviewers that hate HL either didn't shake the Glam Attack( :fail:), hated it before they started or were actually just bad reviewers. If you only have a half hour before going somewhere why the hell would you make a video then, Jackie? Jk:hor:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived