đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift's Folklore Debuts at #1!

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Spock

The fact that Folklore did a little over 20k less than Lover and had none of the promo, pre-release hype, singles, music videos and promo :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
36 minutes ago, Spock said:

The fact that Folklore did a little over 20k less than Lover and had none of the promo, pre-release hype, singles, music videos and promo :giveup:

sURpriSe ReLeaSe iS pRoMo

Chromatography
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think that will be even less likely on a grand scale. Taylor's really only known/respected in the pop stratosphere. Outsiders are pretty much like "Who's that?" or "Heard of her but don't listen to her."

that’s just..not true at all

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, weed said:

I made my comment after only reading the first page, yours just happened to be the post right above mine lol

We all know it's aimed at the likes of me, though. Considering I made comments in threads just like this not long ago and was one of the few who did and the fact that people make veield references to me all the time, it was very understandable that it's about me.

1 hour ago, BLACKPINK said:

Time to throw out the strawberry. Gone rotten after seeing folklore's success.

Making fun of my username too? Very mature.

54 minutes ago, Spock said:

I love how that user has been in every Taylor thread (since at least the 1989 era) trying to downplay her achievements and yet she slays every time :billie:

6 years of stomping, i would seethe too tbh 

tenor.gif?itemid=4985979

I've disliked her from the beginning, actually. I've been well-known round here for daring to have a different opinion on Taylor since Fearless days.

52 minutes ago, weed said:

More petty than people coming to a thread to discredit a woman's success? Interesting

Why do you need to mention that it's a woman's success? I'm a feminist woman. I have nothing against women's success. I just want good females to succeed. I was good people to succeed to in general. I'm not going to cheer a woman's success just because she's a woman. I downplay when I think someone isn't worthy of the success.

49 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

You are aware you’re not the only one who complains about Taylor succeeding right? There are plenty of other people who make the same sort of comments 

But I'm the most well-known one especially over the last week on this particular album. I've always been the most vocal. We all know who they mean.

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

that’s just..not true at all

You don't ask around fans of other genres or other age groups, then. Especially outside America.

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I've disliked her from the beginning, actually. I've been well-known round here for daring to have a different opinion on Taylor since Fearless days.

OK? so why do you show up in literally every single damn taylor thread to spout off how much you dislike her and how much she’ll plummet etc etc etc. just let that sh!t go. taylor lives absolutely rent free in your head.

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think that will be even less likely on a grand scale. Taylor's really only known/respected in the pop stratosphere. Outsiders are pretty much like "Who's that?" or "Heard of her but don't listen to her." 

She got HALF BILLION STREAMS in Spotify alone in a week. What even are you talking about ?

Also it is so funny to see you are here. According to you, Lover was last hurrah of her but here we are, talking under post which celebrates her breaking highest first week record of the year once again. Give up at this point, this is embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Pretends to be shocked...when you release 15 different versions of the same album :billie:

They are just different covers, it is same album. 

And ı guess it was not shocking when she broke biggest first day streaming record in Spotify and Apple or biggest first week streams in a week in Spotify for a female artist as well due to... bundles(!), right? 

Suuus
12 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

OK? so why do you show up in literally every single damn taylor thread to spout off how much you dislike her and how much she’ll plummet etc etc etc. just let that sh!t go. taylor lives absolutely rent free in your head.

StrawBerryblond is allowed to give his/her opinion on Taylor and you dont like His/Her opinion just ignore it

Chromatography
Just now, Suuus said:

StrawBerryblond is allowed to give his/her opinion on Taylor and you dont like His/Her opinion just ignore it

rent free 

Curunir
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Taylor being her only competition:

u7k841uw1fv21.jpg

Alexa, play ME! (album version) by Taylor Swift :bear:

SevenWonder

I usually don't care for Tay's music (too high school for me), but Folklore is simply fantastic. Still like Chromatic much more, but nothing but respect for Swift.

FrederickSpears

That one user who hates Taylor always jumping in threads about her :billie:

Suuus
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

That one user who hates Taylor always jumping in threads about her :billie:

Can yall stop bullying StrawBerryblond geesh

• Jase locked this topic

Archived