đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's old choreographer Brian Friedman supporting #FreeBritney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

He worked with Britney during 1998-2004 and was friends with her and was regularly seen with her up until 2006. He briefly returned to choreographing for her in 2011 for FF before her team replaced him.

He choreographed Slave, MATM, Dream Within A Dream Tour, The Onyx Hotel Tour etc

Brian posted the below on his instagram story - it's a picture of him and Brit from around 2006.

Screenshot_20200802_203557.thumb.jpg.d04

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George

I’m so glad this is becoming more public. 

Lucas

All of Britney's collaborators/photographers/interviewers/staff are starting to speak up and people still have the nerve to say that #FreeBritney is paranoia...
I keep thinking about something that people don't mention enough, the fact that everyone is Britney's entourage has to sign NDAs... if everything was fine, nobody would have to sign that

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

All of Britney's collaborators/photographers/interviewers/staff are starting to speak up and people still have the nerve to say that #FreeBritney is paranoia...
I keep thinking about something that people don't mention enough, the fact that everyone is Britney's entourage has to sign NDAs... if everything was fine, nobody would have to sign that

Also Britney's mother, children, ex boyfriends, best friends, cousins, personal assistant, and lawyers spoke against the conservatorship.

high heeled fem
21 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Also Britney's mother, children, ex boyfriends, best friends, cousins, personal assistant, and lawyers spoke against the conservatorship.

Let’s hope she’s free soon,

btw I just replied to your message :hor:

TerrenceV2

Ok so this got extended last week. When is the court trial happening again????

playground love - josef salvat

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, TerrenceV2 said:

Ok so this got extended last week. When is the court trial happening again????

August 19th!! Hoping it is steps towards her freedom :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived