Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP - Not the End of the World & What Makes Woman snippet

SLAG

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I bet she thinks this is the gay anthem?

What's the point of your comment ? I am curious :bear:

//////

I love both songs :bradley:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I liked the first snippet! The second ones verse sounded very much like “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus lol.

I really am not a fan of Katy Perry, but I’ve been intrigued lately by the fact that she has been humbled a bit, and very openly admits it. Plus, I LOVED the performance she did of her doing jazz versions of her old songs. This might end up being the first Katy album I listen to!

What performance ?

JustTea

Omg, if Gaga released videos like she does... :deadbanana:

Because each view is counted for sales nowadays.

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Why didn’t she release this before? This sounds better than 90% of the songs from Smile she already released

I still prefer Smile and Never Really Over tbh 

paradox
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

free woman is literal g a r b a g e and gagas worst song, sorry i dont make the rules:sweat:

ChavaWM

Katy Perry has ALWAYS been whatevers to me. I didn't check her music out, never cared to. When everyone was celebrating Witness failing to do what people expected, I decided to check it out. It wasn't bad at all. She tried something new and there were some really good fun tracks on that record. I still wasn't a Katy fan but I did feel bad for how she was being treated by everyone. I will be checking out this album because I think she really has come a long way mentally and just her energy has been so positive and she's on this new life journey, I'm kind of excited to see what she puts out. Its weird because I never liked her but just everything she's done has been so well planned out, so genuinely her, she seems happy. So even though idk her, I guess I'm happy for her?

C1trus
5 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

better than Free Woman

not that that was difficult tho :poot:

free woman is literal g a r b a g e and gagas worst song, sorry i dont make the rules:sweat:

So edgy :applause:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Red Velvet

I want all of you to hype Katy as much as we hyped Chromatica, Future Nostalgia and folklore. This is her first album in 3 years and her first after a phase of depression and anxiety. Let's lift her up.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Animal Claws

You're wrong, but you're entitled to your wrong opinion :vegas:

heavymlover

I'm really liking the sound of Not the End of the World. Very dramatic. She lost me with the last few seconds, but I suppose you can't judge a song based on a low quality snippet.

Looking forward to  to both songs in full.

Archived