Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP - Not the End of the World & What Makes Woman snippet

SLAG

Featured Posts

papergangster

I’ve really gotten into all the songs released so far on Smile! Looking forward to this album, minus the disconnect between the official album cover and the songs, but that’s my only negative so far. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
38 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

“Never Really over”

Justbecauseitsoverdoesntmeanitsreallyover ha return :tony:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

*speaks this quietly, so God won't hear it and make it flop* Omg, Not the End of the World is gonna be my favorite

Lona Delery
30 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

“What Makes a Woman”

better than Free Woman

not that that was difficult tho :poot:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Sofianer
Just now, Lona Delery said:

better than Free Woman

Are you out of your mind?

mariomania1234
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

better than Free Woman

Is this satire? 

Regina George
42 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Why didn't Gaga release Chromatica a year ago? It probably wasn't ready

Okay

COOOK

I LOVE ‘What Makes A Woman’, it‘s giving me OOTB & TD, but grown :bradley: The melody is gorgeous

Lona Delery
10 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Is this satire? 

11 minutes ago, Sofianer said:

Are you out of your mind?

free woman is literal g a r b a g e and gagas worst song, sorry i dont make the rules:sweat:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

codymonster

I liked the first snippet! The second ones verse sounded very much like “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus lol.

I really am not a fan of Katy Perry, but I’ve been intrigued lately by the fact that she has been humbled a bit, and very openly admits it. Plus, I LOVED the performance she did of her doing jazz versions of her old songs. This might end up being the first Katy album I listen to!

TerrenceV2

What Makes a Woman sounds like The Climb by Miley Cyrus

playground love - josef salvat

TerrenceV2
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

I liked the first snippet! The second ones verse sounded very much like “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus lol.

I really am not a fan of Katy Perry, but I’ve been intrigued lately by the fact that she has been humbled a bit, and very openly admits it. Plus, I LOVED the performance she did of her doing jazz versions of her old songs. This might end up being the first Katy album I listen to!

Oh wow our minds sis

playground love - josef salvat

Warning

I really love how she interacts with fans, shares new stuff, and her new persona overall, she sees soo nice, can't wait to stream her new records, might even buy it just because she is such amazing woman, talented singer, might grab that signed copy. I love to see how she changed, from OOTB to TD to Prism, to Witness and now we will probably hear her most personal record so far. Truly amazing journey, all the best to her, and please leave the silly Twitter bullying/shading in 2013.

Archived