💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Smile' Limited Covers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's literally using this picture. Also, the side of the jewel case is reminiscent of ARTPOP.

CD1_897945f2-1096-4dfb-b9e7-7fe24affeeb8cd-lady-gaga-artpop-lacrado--D_NQ_NP_614

Very interesting and Cool. I still like it. anything else? :gaycat: 

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
Just now, Pporappippam said:

Very interesting and Cool. I still like it. anything else? :gaycat: 

I never pretended you shouldn't like it, these are mere observations.

Teletubby
35 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's literally using this picture. Also, the side of the jewel case is reminiscent of ARTPOP.

CD1_897945f2-1096-4dfb-b9e7-7fe24affeeb8

this also contains this photo from bottom
This person used photos from internet without authors permission and I hope it won't end with lawsuit for Katy 
3656924392292d83c36828fbef1e7ed2.jpg

+ this one
1185871_rollercoaster-roller-coaster-tho

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

this also contains this photo from bottom
This person used photos from internet without authors permission and I hope it won't end with lawsuit for Katy 
3656924392292d83c36828fbef1e7ed2.jpg

+ this one
1185871_rollercoaster-roller-coaster-tho

*insert Taylor "S stands for Sue" meme*

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

We already know it’s gonna happen :messga:

Lumiere

Wish Gaga makes something like this - but cards that you can slide in and out of the jewel case

Chromatography

people ripped her a new one for the original cover and she listened. good for her 

StrawberryBlond

So much info here. The covers are all wildly different, didn't expect this. The one of her in the cannon looks weirdly comedic, the one with the multicoloured balls doesn't work with the title at all and the purple one looks like it's from a drag show! The fan art one still looks weirdly amazing, not going to lie. I actually like the tears one the best. I think going for a circus theme when it clearly isn't fitting the songs we heard is a bad move and is making the official cover art look so bizarre. This one actually looks like it fits the general theme of trying to find happiness among sadness.

Also, I didn't know if Smile was getting an official video after the performance one didn't really take off or become a hit, so props to her for going through with it. And new videos for NRO and HiH? Ok, that might actually be a bad idea. I don't see how they could be better than the ones we already have and sound like they'll be a waste of money. I don't know how videos made under quarantine restrictions could possibly be better than the ones made when we were living life as normal. Plus, those videos have already had their peaks of views and likes, what interest could possibly be garnered in them now? But I'm at least moved at the dedication of trying to make it looks as if these songs being included on the album were always part of the plan.

Teletubby
16 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

We already know it’s gonna happen :messga:

It FAMEKILLED should get sued. He sold Katy this cover and knew he used work of other people without permission.

and people are sad that she removed his watermark ...

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't know how videos made under quarantine restrictions could possibly be better than the ones made when we were living life as normal.

She told she made 2 videos  before Covid. She didn't reveal which ones but these could be ‘Harleys in Hawaii’ and ‘Never Really Over’.

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

It FAMEKILLED should get sued. He sold Katy this cover and knew he used work of other people without permission.

and people are sad that she removed his watermark ...

They sold the artwork to capitol, I'm pretty sure Katy's label can now do whatever they like with that artwork now they own it. 

RAMROD

So the petition works then? :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katy needs to name her next album "Mess" considering she always happens to be in the center of it. 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

They sold the artwork to capitol, I'm pretty sure Katy's label can now do whatever they like with that artwork now they own it. 

that image is literally edited from AHS promo, she is risking getting sued for this :billie:

c2623e596b376cb86f4fd589a4ff7afc.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived