💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

this is a safe place to talk about how we are feeling about gaga with gaga's silence at the moment 

lots of fans have been quick to judge her based on her silence and say she is ruining the era because she gave up on ROM promo slightly and isn't promoting a new single currently. Personally I am so happy she is taking time for herself and Micheal as well as her incredible work with the Pandemic and BLM movement. I love her so unconditionally and it makes me lowkey sad when people get mad at her for not doing promo at this moment but everyone has their own view of how the era should be handled 

so all being said how are you feeling about the current situation we are in as a fanbase 

Spoiler

this is not whatsoever a place to drag her or insult her for her silence but to "kindly" and "respectfully" share your thoughts on the Chromatica era and Gaga's promo with both the album and the makeup brand 

Please don't be mean to the woman who has surely helped us all through life at some point 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's doing the right thing by dedicating her entire platform to social issues. 

Chromatica will still exist when done, so I see no issue with waiting. I applaud her for it. 

Bonkers

I feel like she needs privacy right now.  So I don't think about her or wonder about her.  I also think it's draining for her when people have so many demands on her, so I'm currently not wanting anything from her and trust that she will figure it out for herself.  I just think it's easier the less we think about her.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ShesAMess

My feelings about Gaga hasn’t changed at all she is doing exactly what I would think she would do in a situation like this which is to help others and hopefully take care of herself. I’m of course sad that this era had to start this way but she will be back and until that day comes let’s just relax and enjoy the amazing music
JS84tvQXUGpx.gif

Free my mind, ARTPOP

MiQuenDroid

I'm tired but actually I I don't blame her. We can understand it and I hope she's planned a lot of things. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Quartz

I love her. She is still working behind the scenes to help people, I just know it. As long as her heart remains, I'll be here.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

I'm a little worried about her to be honest. I just hope she's doing well. And whatever she needs to do right now I hope that's what she's able to do.

I'll be super excited when the era restarts tho!! 

Woohoo

questioning why she made babylon's piano chords a nightmare to replicate :crossed:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Flawless

I'm not feeling anything at the moment, kinda gave up on expecting something. If someday she feels ready to give us some content, good, if not, there's nothing I can do about it. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Karen Smith

I'm so confused. Because I don't blame her and I never would, she knows what she does, but I also want another music video so bad! I mean this is my first era to experience and I expected some huge performances, another photoshoots, interviews, music videos, whatever. Sometimes I am emotionally unstable and I can't take distance to things like no promo. There were so many plans with that era, I'm sure and I'm hope she didn't decite to cancel everything. I can't think that way. 

God Control

Can’t say I’m as enthusiastic about her as I used to be during TFM, BTW and ARTPOP. Chromatica is great as an album but this era is so uneventful, and while I do understand the current circumstances, there are countless ways she could’ve made it feel richer and more productive, but she didn’t.

She’s free to do what she wants, that’s for sure but I miss when Lady Gaga had a new outfit, appearance, announcement or a release every other day but now she barely even posts on social media.

I wish she just released a visual album so that we have the complete bundle on release instead of having to wait for a drip-feed of content that may never even happen and I think I’m already over this era. Not sure another music video by the standards of ROM and SL would do much for me or even the tour. 

Archived