đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

brucee
36 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Some of us waited 4 years to experience an era with visuals and fashion and she’s giving us none of that. 

I think the real core of it is the music. When you put it on you headphones and you just feel the rush. It's all that really matters. This though really helps. 

hello hello baby.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

I feel that Chromatica could have been an incredible visual album. She had so much momentum for it until the album actually came out. I’m not sure why she stopped promo? Sine From Above and Babylon could have had amazing videos. 

Gaga to mE has always been that girl. That pop star that has the talent, passion and intelligence to be able to produce art and visuals as big as MaDONNA and Michael Jackson. Now it seems that she falls backseat to Beyonce and Taylor and Adele. At some point after ARTPOP, it seems that she lost that desire. It’s hard for a pop start to stay relevant after their mid-late Twenties, but I always thought Gaga was going to be that- and still can. I’m just not sure with her mental and physical issues if she can. It’s sad and I’m sad for her. But if all this means that she is on a quest to find happiness or simplicity- then I really just want what she wants- and gets it. 

58 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

And if Gaga came out with music videos and performances that she had filmed at home, you'd be crying because it's not a typical high budget Gaga video. 

WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC THAT ISN'T SLOWING DOWN. I think the health of Gaga is far more important than trying to please ungrateful fans who think Gaga owes them something.

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR HER TO RECORD A VIDEO WALKING IN 20 INCH HEELS?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPghcrDIh3IKlIhZXZhgw

Spoiler

:gaycat:

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

Franch Toast

I think it must be very difficult to spend a year or more creating an album, only to have most of her plans derailed because of a pandemic, and then to feel that there are more important issues (such as BLM) worthy of attention. It has to be painful as an artist to abandon the rollout she'd carefully planned. Aside from this, she's probably feeling the stress that most of us are enduring about not being able to see all of our loved ones right now and living in a general state of anxiety and worry. Sure, she has more money and privilege than most of us here, but viruses don't discriminate (though the US healthcare system does), and if she gets it, given her weakened immune system, it potentially would be devastating to her body. I imagine she's worried about her parents and grandmothers as well, especially since one of her grandmothers is undergoing cancer treatment, and her mom is the one ferrying her grandmother to and from the hospital. Meanwhile, her dad is running a restaurant, which isn't the safest place to be during a pandemic. So given all of this, I am feeling empathetic toward her. 

Yeah, I'm not happy about my lame-ass "Z", and I would love to see more promo, but many of us are barely holding our sh*t together right now, so I'm cutting her some slack. (Though the signature snafu really is unprofessional in my opinion, and I believe she should be held accountable for that.) It sucks for her that she put out a dance album during a time when most people can't safely gather together to dance – too bad this wasn't her Joanne era. I also figure there is a lot going on behind the scenes to which we're not privy. 

In terms of how I feel about her work, I like Chromatica, but it's not my favorite album. Maybe I will feel more passionate about it after hearing some live performances. Maybe I won't. That's okay. Not every album can be my favorite, and tastes change. I've been appreciating Joanne a lot recently, even Grigio Girls and Hey Girl. 

Oh, and edited to add: I think she's still as sexy as hell! 

She/Her/Hers

not a french fry
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Grateful. :vegas:

Maybe. But what really matters is whether or not you got back that smile:ohwell:

social experiment gone wrong

As long as she's happy and healthy thats all that matters, if Gaga's career proves anything its that she knows how to make a comeback. Chromatica is one of the biggest albums this year and no doubt with a new MV/single it'll become even bigger. Not to mention awards ceremony and the tour, I'm sure well see her soon !

imitalian

I think she could have created more awareness to those organization if she somehow connected them to other things like performances etc or at least alternate promo and CSR cause yall are lying to yourself if you think someone didnt skip all those instagram stories.

ARTPOP

Honestly, I am starting to believe the rumors that it mostly because of Interscope. The theory that they delayed the release of the album because Billie Eilish was “shinning”. 

If it is true, I hope she gets out of her contract somehow.

It is very that until the mess of ARTPOP she had a lot of Freedom with that.

COME ON GAYS!!

Sister

I just wish her well. Gaga is intelligent, she is doing what she should, I am sure. We shall see where this goes and I feel like we will look back on this time and see that it was right. I am happy that she went ahead and gave us the full album, she seemed very shifty about it at first and ready to completely delay.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Healed My Heart

Proud! Gaga gave us Chromatica in a time when we needed it most. It's a beautiful album of healing and freedom and I can't overstate how meaningful it is to me. Getting such an amazing album, even if there weren't any videos or promo or anything at all, is enough for me. I am grateful for the music she has given us, and all the activism she has been doing at the same time.

Gaga is on a healing journey, as she has expressed in her interviews with Oprah, Zane Lowe, etc. Part of my own healing journey has been learning how to establish and maintain healthy boundaries, and say "no" when needed to preserve your energy and happiness, regardless of the expectations of others. Perhaps this is at play with how quiet things have been, and I fully support it. I also know that, during quarantine, I personally have had trouble with general motivation and creative spark, so I can see how difficult it might be to craft the sort of performances and promo we are used to seeing as fans during this time.

Overall, I hope she is happy and healthy. If and when she chooses to do any further projects or promotion, I'll be here. And if not, I will still love her just the same :heart: 

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

HeavyMetalLover
11 minutes ago, not a french fry said:

Maybe. But what really matters is whether or not you got back that smile:ohwell:

anigif_enhanced-4525-1398164227-1.gif?ou

i don't remember ARTPOP

Gagarka

You know, Gaga has always been a special girl.
Starting with the Enigma, my feelings towards her became unclear.:lolly:
I can say that the last 2 years in this fandom are hard for me. But I think it's just a phase that many fans went through.
I just have to wait for the end of the pandemic and LG7... But it is unlikely I will be able to call myself a fan If that album disappoints me as well as Chromatica.
I just don't feel the special connection I felt in 2016-2018 anymore. This connection came back when the Chromatica era started, but because Gaga doesn't promote the album at all and doesn't appear at any events, I lost this connection again. I just need to see her in new ways, with new ideas and messages.:fatcat:

Massive Monster

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by moodman

Spoiler

joking

Spoiler

well... *kombucha girl face*

Kind regards

Archived