Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Francesca Cipriani
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I think she's doing the right thing by dedicating her entire platform to social issues. 

But is she doing it? Where? On twitter and instagram I see nothing, beside haus labs and random selfies. 

She is doing nothing, she's just disappeared.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

I'm honestly mad at her.

I'd understand if she didn't want to promote chromatica because of all what's going on in the world right now. What makes me mad is that she still posts about make up and watches, like if the world's too messed up to talk about your music dont try to sell us watches either.

Spoiler

but she can do whatever she wants, it's her choice. I hope she's doing well.

I See You

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

But is she doing it? Where? On twitter and instagram I see nothing, beside haus labs and random selfies. 

she's been giving her IG stories to BLM organisations, she even has highlights on her IG account for each organisation. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

I'm honestly mad at her.

I'd understand if she didn't want to promote chromatica because of all what's going on in the world right now. What makes me mad is that she still posts about make up and watches, like if the world's too messed up to talk about your music dont try to sell us watches either.

Reveal hidden contents

but she can do whatever she wants, it's her choice. I hope she's doing well.

I wouldn't say I'm mad but I understand the reasons you said. I'm thinking there's contracts for HL and Tudor that she can't get out of posting products. 

16 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

We have no idea what she's doing behind the scenes. Not everyone has to broadcast good deeds for clout. 

steven

I'm seriously worried about her. I think she might be depressed, or in pain mentally or physically. I think we have to accept that she's not in her 20s anymore, so we cannot except her to promote like she used to do. She's matured and I believe she'd rather let the music speak for itself instead of overexposing herself. 

numb the flame
Just now, Steven said:

I'm seriously worried about her. I think she might be depressed, or in pain mentally or physically. I think we have to accept that she's not in her 20s anymore, so we cannot except her to promote like she used to do. She's matured and I believe she'd rather let the music speak for itself instead of overexposing herself. 

from what she she said when she postponed the album, I fully believe she was going to go 100000% on promo, performances giving us the era we've begged for since 2013. She said she had surprises for us even in the current world we live in but we haven't gotten much besides the album, ROM video and merch. 

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

I honestly don't understand how you could be mad at her.

Some of us waited 4 years to experience an era with visuals and fashion and she’s giving us none of that. 

Glamourpuss

She released an amazing album and usually when something good happens there's always something bad that happens to ruin it. She's in love and still with her boyfriend as far as we know. I'm happy that she's happy. 

JaysAMess
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Some of us waited 4 years to experience an era with visuals and fashion and she’s giving us none of that. 

And if Gaga came out with music videos and performances that she had filmed at home, you'd be crying because it's not a typical high budget Gaga video. 

WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC THAT ISN'T SLOWING DOWN. I think the health of Gaga is far more important than trying to please ungrateful fans who think Gaga owes them something.

Peace

she doesn't owe us anything and she has achieved what she has wanted, I assume she doesn't really like to make pop music and serve looks. 

21 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

But that doesn't answer the question as to why people are mad.

SHALLOW
26 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

And if Gaga came out with music videos and performances that she had filmed at home, you'd be crying because it's not a typical high budget Gaga video. 

WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC THAT ISN'T SLOWING DOWN. I think the health of Gaga is far more important than trying to please ungrateful fans who think Gaga owes them something.

She can still let us know that she's alive and engage with us without risking her life one bit tho. :ohwell:

RAMROD

What I feel? Nothing. she disappears. :billie:

Maybe the perfume promo will be exciting. 🤞

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived