💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Sad that she's sorta removed herself from the music she created but hopeful that she's trying to find peace and happiness in her personal life.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

I'm getting more and more disconnected from her and her whole act everyday. I feel like I'm growing out of her and slowly detaching myself from her everything related to her without even wanting to.

Prostitute Barbie

I’ll never abandon her and I don’t feel any different about her. I still love her I just miss her. :toofunny: I hope she’s happy and in a good place. That being said, I don’t know her personally obviously but if I had to theorize about what’s going on I would say she’s disappointed and maybe depressed that she can’t perform for live audiences right now. Performing is what she’s loved to do her entire life and now that it’s impossible she might feel like she’s temporarily lost what makes her, her. And until she can get that piece back maybe she feels like  interacting with this new music without doing it live would just be sad and disappointing. It’s never been only about the music for Gaga, the performances are equally as important. I think and hope she’ll be more back to herself once she can hit the stage once again :heart:

elijahfan

Ngl, I’ve always defended her on many issues but I’m finding it really hard to do so right now.

While it is her total right to step away from the spotlight if she needs to, completely disappearing in the middle of an album release with 0 explanation, only manifesting when she needs to sell us watches and makeup, is something else entirely. Of course she doesn’t owe us anything, I see a lot of comments bashing fans for being whiny and too demanding, but the girl made a career out of building an army of dedicated and passionate admirers, so let’s respect people’s feelings and not blame them for being invested. Fans aren’t a nuisance, she’s more than happy to have us when it’s time for us to open our wallets. So I feel like the bare minimum would be to at least communicate. Say something. Anything, but don’t pretend what’s going on is normal.

So to answer the OP’s question, I’m feeling confused and annoyed. I low-key hope things are gonna make sense in the end, but I kinda doubt it. I don’t really know what to think anymore. Of course this isn’t the end of the world, there are much more serious issues going on for everyone - but we are invested fans, that’s why we’re here in the first place, Gaga is a source of joy and relief for us and it’s OK to feel confused and disappointed atm. It doesn’t take away the fact that we love her, but loving someone is also calling them out on their bs when necessary.

steven

I feel like she needs to take a break from music and focus on acting, which I’m still not a fan but this is something she’s clearly passionate about. Or either release jazz music and stop with pop records which seems to be too demanding for her lately.

LG666
On 8/3/2020 at 6:19 PM, Super said:

honestly? disappointed and kind of pissed off. at this point what Gaga is doing is ingratitude at its highest. I’m starting to think she doesn’t even care about us anymore. She’s acting cold and remaining silent just cause she wants to.

I was trying to believe that something was going on, or that Gaga was silent because of the pandemic + BLM. But since she reappeared just to promote new Haus Labs products and Tudor watches I don’t see how she’s so incapable to at least tweet something like “the era is over” or “it is still happening, just be patient”, or idk just remembering that her fans exist. This kind of behavior doesn’t even seems like something from the same woman I loved so much years ago. 

GAGA DOESNT EXIST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING YOU HAPPY.

People change and grow. Let her live. Christ, why do you twinks have to be so negative all the time?

IvyInferno

I miss her... but she can do whatever she wants. She clearly has her own reasons to be silent. And most of all:

12 hours ago, LG666 said:

GAGA DOESNT EXIST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING YOU HAPPY.

JaysAMess
On 8/5/2020 at 3:20 AM, elijahfan said:

Ngl, I’ve always defended her on many issues but I’m finding it really hard to do so right now.

While it is her total right to step away from the spotlight if she needs to, completely disappearing in the middle of an album release with 0 explanation, only manifesting when she needs to sell us watches and makeup, is something else entirely. Of course she doesn’t owe us anything, I see a lot of comments bashing fans for being whiny and too demanding, but the girl made a career out of building an army of dedicated and passionate admirers, so let’s respect people’s feelings and not blame them for being invested. Fans aren’t a nuisance, she’s more than happy to have us when it’s time for us to open our wallets. So I feel like the bare minimum would be to at least communicate. Say something. Anything, but don’t pretend what’s going on is normal.

So to answer the OP’s question, I’m feeling confused and annoyed. I low-key hope things are gonna make sense in the end, but I kinda doubt it. I don’t really know what to think anymore. Of course this isn’t the end of the world, there are much more serious issues going on for everyone - but we are invested fans, that’s why we’re here in the first place, Gaga is a source of joy and relief for us and it’s OK to feel confused and disappointed atm. It doesn’t take away the fact that we love her, but loving someone is also calling them out on their bs when necessary.

"Calling them out on their bs"

Imagine wanting to call Gaga out on her "bullshit" because she didn't feel comfortable promoting her album at a time when the world was at the start of a global pandemic and bigger, important issues needed attention.

But go off.

a372cf247eda872134ca737e4306b9fb.gif

elijahfan
25 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

"Calling them out on their bs"

Imagine wanting to call Gaga out on her "bullshit" because she didn't feel comfortable promoting her album at a time when the world was at the start of a global pandemic and bigger, important issues needed attention.

But go off.

A completely valid argument, had she not « felt comfortable » selling us overpriced watches and makeup :ohwell:

It’s a bit of a preposterous debate anyway, now the era is back on track. I guess.

anonanon
On 8/5/2020 at 11:36 AM, Steven said:

I feel like she needs to take a break from music and focus on acting, which I’m still not a fan but this is something she’s clearly passionate about.

I get the sense that a lot of people wouldn't want this, but I would love to see it. Although I do feel like even with a limited acting resume she is already "too big" to be cast in the type of movies I'm usually interested in watching. 

Edited just now by anonanon

HorusRa2
10 minutes ago, anonanon said:

I get the sense that a lot of people wouldn't want this, but I would love to see it. Although I do feel like even with a limited acting resume she is already "too big" to be cast in the type of movies I'm usually interested in watching. 

i would love to see her in movies like when harry met sally or something's gotta give. just very pedestrian like dramas. i think she would just absolutely snatch all of the normies if she did a few films like that. 

anonanon
1 minute ago, HorusRa2 said:

i would love to see her in movies like when harry met sally or something's gotta give. just very pedestrian like dramas. i think she would just absolutely snatch all of the normies if she did a few films like that. 

After the bathtub scene in ASIB I just want to see her in a broody indie. But I feel like the only way that would ever happen is if she gets type cast in a bunch of roles and gets fed up to the point where she wants a "Jennifer Aniston in The Good Girl" moment. 

i.e. probably never :spin:

Edited just now by anonanon

Im Human

monsters should understand gaga do something not just for fans but everyone

and it's not always about music

music is just her platform for her to doing more as an artist

Archived