⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

💌 fan envelope 💌
Sign in to follow this  
rumor

FW video coming first

Sherry1411

Not @eeaarrllaalloo believing and asking questions from a "Twitter insider". I always knew he was a gay clown. :air: Countdown mess :billie:

 

Edited by Sherry1411
Tomorrow X Together
  • LMAO 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genuine Guy 09

You've been told about this :huntyga:

use my thread I made! 

 

Edited by Genuine Guy 09
Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
eeaarrllaalloo

i asked because why not >:( dont judge my gay ways

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
eeaarrllaalloo
5 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

Not @eeaarrllaalloo believing and asking questions from a "Twitter insider". I always knew he was a gay clown. :air: Countdown mess :billie:

 

anyways follow my twitter id appreciate it :heart:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherry1411
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

You've been told about this :huntyga:

use my thread I made! 

 

And miss all the fun? :billie: jk I'll do it next time :selena:

Tomorrow X Together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherry1411
2 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

i asked because why not >:( dont judge my gay ways

I- :air:

Tomorrow X Together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...