đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which of these do you want the next album to sound like?

NFRatwell

Which of these do you want the next album to sound like?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you want the next album to sound like?

• More electronic dance-pop
    • Acoustic/piano driven, maybe some jazz influences
    • experimental electronic music
    • Alternative (rock)
    • Hard rock (including metal)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2020 at 09:30 PM

Featured Posts

FentyGa

if I had to pick from those, piano/jazz, I guess. as long as it's mostly originals rather than covers lol
that said, ideally, I'd want an R&B album

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
3 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

but where is the enourmous hooks and also song lenght is meh 

I think tracks like Rain On Me, Stupid Love, and Plastic Doll just as a few examples do have enormous hooks though. This album is not as loud as Born This Way but grandeur does not equate to volume imo. Song length is all about streaming, thats why most releases these days at least pop wise are so short. Doesn't personally bother me but I notice it bothers some people. I'd argue some of her past music, especially on BTW, could've been cut down a little.

martiniglistens

Power pop rock like You and I.

Lots of guitar influences, huge vocals, anthemic songs

ChavaWM

She really could've done a big dive into 90's dance music with Chromatica, I was really expecting something along the lines of 808 State, Opus III, Funky Green Dogs, Cajmere, Sonique, Ultra Naté, LA Bouche.

So I think continuing to go forward with really experimenting with dance music could be cool.

808 State has so many darker dance tracks like Moses, Ten times Ten, she could do something like that and make it very Gaga

Just now, ChavaWM said:

She really could've done a big dive into 90's dance music with Chromatica, I was really expecting something along the lines of 808 State, Opus III, Funky Green Dogs, Cajmere, Sonique, Ultra Naté, LA Bouche.

So I think continuing to go forward with really experimenting with dance music could be cool.

808 State has so many darker dance tracks like Moses, Ten times Ten, she could do something like that and make it very Gaga

I was honestly wondering if I was the only one who didn't really get an overly strong "90's house" vibe from Chromatica...at least as much as I was anticipating. 

Maybe one or two songs from her music playlist she posted the day or so before the album dropped sound anything like the album to me. 

ChavaWM
3 hours ago, Doot said:

I was honestly wondering if I was the only one who didn't really get an overly strong "90's house" vibe from Chromatica...at least as much as I was anticipating. 

Maybe one or two songs from her music playlist she posted the day or so before the album dropped sound anything like the album to me. 

I agree. Her Playlist to get us ready for Chromatica was nothing close to what we actually got.

A "Continuous" version of Chromatica where the songs are amped up in 90's house a little bit more would be absolutely amazing 

Archived