💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Ally Tour setlist

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Ally's songs are Gaga songs :ohwell: Take "The Cure", "Love Me Right" and even "Stupid Love", they were all originally written for ASIB, and I don't see why they wouldn't fit Ally's style (okay, "Stupid Love" doesn't sound like Ally's bops but that's okay). 

As far as "Clover" is concerned, I didn't include it cause I didn't include Bradley duets at all (and cause we barely know what it sounds like). 

Ally’s songs are Gaga songs I agree, but Gaga’s songs aren’t Ally songs. :zilla: I’m just being a nerd. Because in the film why would Ally go on tour and perform multiple songs that Gaga released. Also, DJWS made it clear The Cure wasn’t meant for ASIB ever, just read his GGD interview. And where did you hear LMR was made for ASIB? I always assumed it was to promote 5 ft 2 since she says that in the song. And yes, Stupid Love started out as an Ally song, but it didn’t fit, and they changed it to fit her album. 

Gagadonna
9 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Ally’s songs are Gaga songs I agree, but Gaga’s songs aren’t Ally songs. :zilla: I’m just being a nerd. Because in the film why would Ally go on tour and perform multiple songs that Gaga released. Also, DJWS made it clear The Cure wasn’t meant for ASIB ever, just read his GGD interview. And where did you hear LMR was made for ASIB? I always assumed it was to promote 5 ft 2 since she says that in the song. And yes, Stupid Love started out as an Ally song, but it didn’t fit, and they changed it to fit her album. 

I assume that the movie is happening is another universe where Gaga maybe doesn't exist. That's where I came from to make this playlist. If Gaga and Ally existed in the same universe - and Gaga didn't make ASIB -, of course Ally wouldn't perform those songs :) 

Oops. You're right. It wasn't meant for it, but it was written during the sessions. As for Love Me Right, I don't remember. I might be wrong and have misinterpreted things. Anyways, I do think those songs match together. 

Archived