💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like Tchami to return on next album?

monketsharona

Would you be here for more Tchami on next album ?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for more Tchami on next album ?

Featured Posts

Curunir

Out of all the producers on Chromatica I think Burns impressed me the most. He was involved in all my favorite songs :worship2:

Bradley

35 minutes ago, Killa said:

Sis been in the basement preparing ha polka, a whole album inspired by americano la polka. Folklore could nevah. 

And im hyped. Give us those liberty politically charged bops

29 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

But Lady Gaga still owes us ARTPOP ACT 2 and her second album with Tony Bennett :trollga:.

Bold of you to assume she won't scrap or shelf them. :fatcat:

Sneaky Oliver

Yes! But I don’t think his production really stood out in Chromatica. I wanted a “Ghosts” kind of beat! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

sampool

I don’t want any of the chromatica producers to ever work with Gaga again. Her weakest album (production wise) by far.

Andreu

Yes but without having his creative freedom cut by other people (in this case bloodpop and burns). He said it was a bittersweet experience for this reason so i am not sure he'll want to work again with gaga.

The Z

I don't know what he sounds like, I don't notice his involvement, so I don't know. :huh:

If the result is like DWUW, hell yes. :party:

If it's like the final version of 1000 Doves, hell no:hmm:

1 hour ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Ah yes, how could I forget :saladga:.

faint fainting GIF

And the original ARTPOP - The Decay Of Blonde pop star

Killa
18 hours ago, Bradley said:

Bold of you to assume she won't scrap or shelf them. :fatcat:

Im already studying "piracy" so i can get'em:flower:

Inferno

Im torn about him, Burns, and Bloodpop. I think they're all good and talented however, they take her to this place that sounds very.....faceless. Shes Gaga which always shines through thankfully but production wise I dont feel they make her sound as distinct as RedOne did for example. Which I realize is going to be a very controversial/unpopular opinion because of how generic everyone seems to think RedOne is and when it comes to his productions with other people I wouldnt disagree but him and our Gags really crafted a sound that was distinctly hers. She doesnt have that with her current collaborators imo and I couldnt tell you why that is but just my ear. I think if she were to have executive produced an album with Boys Noize for example, theyd come up with something that sounds a lot more progressive. I love and enjoy Chromatica as it is im just saying, when it comes to pushing forward sonically I think Boys Noize wouldve made a record that I was hopelessly addicted to. His Free Woman demo with her (or at least I thought it was mostly his production on that demo please correct me if im wrong) sounded infinitely better than the album version. Makes me think of what the rest of the album could have sounded like without the generic edm sheen.

I could care less anymore regarding what producers she has. 

90% of the time she will tease producers who don't make the album, and then hail others who do make the album and the work sounds absolutely nothing like the producers sound. 

So meh. 

Archived