💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Lady Gaga song are you?

Riri

Featured Posts

https://www.buzzfeed.com/okboomr_17/which-lady-gaga-song-are-you-96nged612s

I got ‘Telephone

“You tend to be a bit of a loner, but you aren't necessarily lonely. You're just introverted and prefer to keep the company of the millions of thoughts floating around in your head. That being said, you do like to have fun with your friends when the mood strikes. But as soon as that's over, you're back to your loner self!”

Sounds about right :ladyhaha::selena:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born in Chromatica

I got: Born This Way

"Born This Way"

You're a very unique person who follows the beat of their own drum. You were born to do amazing, beautiful things, and don't let anybody tell you different!

I'll take it :huntyga:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

gagasicebath

I got TEOG, which is my all time favourite Gaga song. How did they know...? :ally:

Although, to be honest, none of this is true!

"You're a very ambitious person who has big, wild dreams which everyone else believes to be far fetched. You know what you say to them? F that! You're going to reach the top! You're so close, you can practically taste it! Keep reaching, dreamer. The glory is near, but you'd do it anyway even if there was no glory to be had."

Franch Toast

Telephone. While that song is not my favorite, the description is accurate.

She/Her/Hers

KatieJudasGaga4

I got Applause

"Not to state the obvious, but you live for the applause! You're a very theatrical person and love to put on a show. You're also a bit of a perfectionist and won't quit until everything is exactly how you want it!"

Bubblegum Bitch

My introvert-y soul is happy now

"Applause"

Not to state the obvious, but you live for the applause! You're a very theatrical person and love to put on a show. You're also a bit of a perfectionist and won't quit until everything is exactly how you want it!

Archived