💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry made a statement about her work

wrs

Featured Posts

"I am no longer a pop star thirsty and desperate for numbers and good positions to feel successful in my work. I already had my journey, now I'm just enjoying this tour." -

- Katy Perry for The Sunday Times

Born in Chromatica

You know what, good for her. Katy Perry has nothing to prove anymore, she has made the hits, she was the biggest star in the world in her prime and had been a major influence in pop music. Yes, her sales may not be great anymore, but she is still making great music, making her Smile album a special era and performing a lot despite being pregnant. Good on ya Katy.
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Yeah well that's what they all have to say at some point

no negativity on this site thank u

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Not The Real Gaga

Good for her. I love Katy, but her latest releases are not as succesful as her smash hits during her prime years. One could argue that she only says this because she knows that as well, but to accept that - and to actually lower your own standards - let's just say I don't think every artist is able to do that and I can imagine these things can hit really hard if you're used to huge success. So I have much respect for her and can't wait to hear whatever she will put out in the future.

:)

Red Velvet

I think that among the pop girls, Katy had the best storyline. From being the world's sweetheart with 6 top 1 hits, then learning what it feels like outside rose colored glasses after her divorce and her phase of depression, to finally getting engaged, expecting a baby girl in the next 1 to 2 months and not caring about numbers but still giving out content for her fans for their never ending love. 

Her adventure and journey never fails to amaze me. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Lucas

I have a hard time believing it since she said last year that she wasn't going to release an album until there's demand for it and that she was going to release many singles to see what the public wants... But of course, her being pregnant probably made her change her point of view on what's really important in life

Pennywise
26 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Yeah well that's what they all have to say at some point

Almost like... music, not the bling, one could say :derpga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Genuine Guy 09

I'd be wary of these 'quotes'

Kat Twitter has been making convincing ones up like Katy saying she's collab ing with people with big fanbases and appeal to gen Z :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

OMonster

I'm really happy for her, genuinely - but I will never understand how any 'pop star' / 'celebrity' could ever be 'thirsty for numbers' after they've already had them for so long. 

Like, once you've had the number ones and made hundreds of millions, doesn't there come a time when you just make what you want, realise you need no more money or notoriety, and just do whatever the f you want?? 

I guess the answer to that question is yes, based on Katy's response. 

But I find it shocking that it's taken her so long. 

It's something I don't think Gaga has ever suffered with. I don't think she has ever 'chased' popularity for popularity's sake.

I mean... once you're a household name and multi-millionaire, you're kind of untouchable. Your name will be known forever, and the charts mean absolutely nothing. 

Just an observation on culture, more generally... not an attack on Katy. 

I just think it's sad how people aren't grateful for what they have, and always want more. 

subtext / fantasy

cacaca

Good! Honestly the hate and shade she gets on this forum is gross... so misogynistic.

I think she's ****ing inspiring that she keeps going, still rolling out these hella expensive music videos and promo campaigns that others cannot be bothered to do. Even though she knows the promo won't result in high-charting singles.

I hope her album hits #1 and she can tour in a couple of years. She's one of my fave pop stars.

Teletubby
1 hour ago, wrs said:

"I am no longer a pop star thirsty and desperate for numbers and good positions to feel successful in my work. I already had my journey, now I'm just enjoying this tour." -

This is what she really said 
wy-6.jpg
She didn't mention "successful in work" but "feel worthy"

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Admin locked this topic

Archived