wrs

Featured Posts

Red Velvet
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Tour?! What tour? :nooo:

I think she meant her life is a tour.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Roronoa

I am not a musician or an expert in music, but can anyone explain why Gaga’s music is so good compared to her contemporaries?  How does she continue to successfully execute such different sounds while the others are stuck recycling the same thing? Pure talent can’t be the only factor? 

Is it her writing skills or singing style? Does her voice suit certain types of music better? Does she get better writers and producers than Katy? Is her label funneling more money into her? She mentioned something about being a student of music theory...

All of Gaga’s albums are AMAZING and so different from one another. She’s always delivered high quality music. Even with the controversial ARTPOP ( very high highs, low lows, and questionable production), that album is very unique and makes you feel a way you didn’t know you could. 

:huh:

As a game artist/ painter, I can say that the most famous ones just recycle the same lighting and colors over again and people just eat it up. It’s the moderately famous ones( that are highly respected in the industry) that are always producing different works and evoking different emotions.. in terms of composition, lighting, subject etc. Just imagine Van Goghs of the modern world; Vincent Van Gogh experimented a lot with colors and lighting and never produced the same thing twice. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, BLACKPINK said:

I think she meant her life is a tour.

Oh :selena:

End Racism Now

TortureMeOnReplay
49 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I'm really happy for her, genuinely - but I will never understand how any 'pop star' / 'celebrity' could ever be 'thirsty for numbers' after they've already had them for so long. 

Like, once you've had the number ones and made hundreds of millions, doesn't there come a time when you just make what you want, realise you need no more money or notoriety, and just do whatever the f you want?? 

I guess the answer to that question is yes, based on Katy's response. 

But I find it shocking that it's taken her so long. 

It's something I don't think Gaga has ever suffered with. I don't think she has ever 'chased' popularity for popularity's sake.

I mean... once you're a household name and multi-millionaire, you're kind of untouchable. Your name will be known forever, and the charts mean absolutely nothing. 

Just an observation on culture, more generally... not an attack on Katy. 

I just think it's sad how people aren't grateful for what they have, and always want more. 

I believe they're thirsty for numbers because it affords them freedom in the industry. The more they can succeed, the more they get their label off their backs pampering them. 

44 minutes ago, permotio said:

Good! Honestly the hate and shade she gets on this forum is gross... so misogynistic.

I think she's ****ing inspiring that she keeps going, still rolling out these hella expensive music videos and promo campaigns that others cannot be bothered to do. Even though she knows the promo won't result in high-charting singles.

I hope her album hits #1 and she can tour in a couple of years. She's one of my fave pop stars.

I don't get why people on here love throwing the term misogynistic around as if men don't get criticized. If anything, this forum gives women way more of a chance than men and objectifies women a lot less too. 

Justin Drew Bieber

She has millions, a husband and a baby, has already made her mark in pop music, she deserves a break.

Admin
40 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

This is what she really said 
wy-6.jpg
She didn't mention "successful in work" but "feel worthy"

Thanks. Locking.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived