Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Reminder to VOTE for Gaga (VMAs)

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

This is a reminder to VOTE FOR GAGA! You get 10 votes per category per day. Imagine how LEGENDARY if she takes home the most awards 10 years after she did it the first time! (In 2010.) Also, more wins means better treatment from MTV, which still has a decent amount of say in which songs are big.

Link: http://www.mtv.com/vma/vote/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpZT5BRCdARIsAGEX0zmOts0Wmjbtaj9VHedlfmv7F9iJNKGL2_xyBYuCmY7zZXF9Rvk8xokaAl7LEALw_wcB

DoremonLove

Also let me add you can use multiple ids. For eg. After voting from your twitter id and email id you can log out and use any other random email id. 

Pls keep voting :dom:

How can anoyone not love gaga

What I don't like is that 911 isn't in any of the categories cause it's literally one of her top 10 best songs- BUT! I'm happy she's still got one of the most nominations than a bunch of other artists, I can tell SOOO many things are happening behind the scenes, we're gonna have an ERA we love this August! :firega:

VOTE FOR GAGA + ARIANA!!! :firega:

jacs vs looser
10 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

What I don't like is that 911 isn't in any of the categories cause it's literally one of her top 10 best songs- BUT! I'm happy she's still got one of the most nominations than a bunch of other artists, I can tell SOOO many things are happening behind the scenes, we're gonna have an ERA we love this August! :firega:

VOTE FOR GAGA + ARIANA!!! :firega:

Imagine 911 being nominated without even having a video. A true reverse warhoolian experience. :vegas:

Anyhow, yaaas let's keep voting everyone!

Wet Fire

Been voting with 3 emails everyday since the day of the announcement :giggle:

She more than deserves to win everything :giveup:

Keep voting guys!

LuvitLevit

Just voted with my 4 emails, and haad my 6 employees all vote.  10s across the board for Gaga 

So quick and easy to vote with several emails and accounts. And we gotta do it, cos Billie fans will go relentless on this ****

The only award we probably have in the bag is Best Quarantine Performance, and nah, we can't just walk away with that one 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ MOVE LIKE ITS WORLD WAR THREE, VOTE LIKE ITS 2010! :billie:

24 minutes ago, LuvitLevit said:

Just voted with my 4 emails, and haad my 6 employees all vote.  10s across the board for Gaga 

Damn they did that for you 👀🖤

LuvitLevit
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Damn they did that for you 👀🖤

I try to be a good boss 😊

Archived