Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga in 2012

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

let’s talk about it-possibly the weirdest, yet most fun year in gaga’s career. here’s why.

1.she was on her best tour-the born this way ball tour

64d25019de7c700ed10341a7a2d705ea.jpg7f36bcecfeaa86c57304f0229b3123ae.jpg

2.she was teasing ARTPOP

3.she was high all the time

1351794808_lady-gaga-article.jpg

5.she was serving us the best looks of her career

tumblr_mfn2ojEZdk1qig0o7o1_500.pngimage.jpg

6.she was collabing with kendrick lamar and trina

7.she was besties with lindsay lohan

article-2179662-143CCE98000005DC-989_102nobody-steals-from-godga-and-gets-away-wsub-buzz-26617-1495729587-1.jpg?downsizearticle-2172432-1409D591000005DC-242_634

8.she nearly did a music video naked with charlie sheen, britney spears, and lindsay

“Sheen told the hosts: “So I get this call, from some douche bag. He says, ‘Listen, Lady Gaga is going to do the first X-rated video on MTV. She’s going to be a stripper in a bar and the only person she’s going to lap dance for is Charlie Sheen’.”

The actor continued: “And the phone rings and it’s her. I don’t know what to say, it’s like female Elvis called!”

Sheen then said that Gaga explained the concept of the video to him: “It’s Britney, Lindsay [Lohan] and Lady Gaga and they are rushing through traffic to get to a strip joint. They are the dancers!”

He also claimed that Gaga told him, “I’m going to go full nude, are you prepared?”, to which Sheen replied: “I was born prepared!”

Sheen said the conversation then turned philosophical and the pair “never spoke again”. The X-rated music video, obviously, never came to fruition.”

(likely would’ve been DWUW solo version)

Sister

Some of that was confusing times for me, as a fan. :giggle:

Gaga and Tara :giggle::flutter:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

27monster27

1. Isn't the Trina collab from a few years prior to 2012?

2. I am thankful that she didn't end up working with Charlie Sheen considering some things about him...

he/him/his

Reject False Icons

I looove 2012 :ladyhaha: it was surreal 

sadly, I guess those years were painful and hard for Gaga besides the fun stuff 

The Z

Also, she launched the BTWF, she debuted her brunette era, gave us “Princess Die”, “High Princess”, “Cake Like Lady Gaga” with a cute little video and “B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe”, posted an ARTPOP tease mash-up (does someone know what happened to it?), filmed herself getting a tattoo, sleeping and peeing in a trashcan during a livestream, and her Twitter bio was “when POP sucks the tits of ART” :fatcat: 

She couldn't stop saying sh*t that year:bear: “the fans, when they see me, they say Gaga, can I smell the fame?” :lmao:

Sadly, she was overworked and her future physical & mental pain were silently in rehearsal. 

The Z

Let's also remember all the twitter shades:lmao:

- “Uh oh guys the art police is here” 

- “Never emailed you @calvinharris. Maybe I'm a female so I don't know about EDM right?”

- “i fink u freaky but u don't have a hit.”

- “Seems trendy to talk **** about lady gaga when your album/single drops. You should live off your own hustle #Ido” 

MANiCURE 6

I only have one thing to say :

"CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA" WAS THE BEST GAGA SINGLE ERA SO FAR. :firega:

7481536.gif

THAT'S IT.

sarahb

The Born This Way Ball alone was a trip, even long before the cancellation :rip:

The whole Jakarta situation
20120522.211000_others_ladygaga.jpg

Gaga singing Judas in the Philippines despite protests
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTowe0r3-BmtsO-3MMDWoZ

Backlash over this tweet
ladygagatweet.png

Getting a concussion in New Zealand
lady_gaga_concussion_a_p.jpg

Russia
tumblr_mr2n3qJf511sa7eh6o3_500.gif

I'm sure there was more I forgot 

hieronymus
57 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

filmed herself getting a tattoo, sleeping and peeing in a trashcan during a livestream

I thought she peed in a champagne ice bucket

The Z
1 hour ago, Dukttapetoo said:

I thought she peed in a champagne ice bucket

Yes you're right, I don't why I wrote trashcan because the scene was very clear in my head lol

Archived