throwback

Gaga in 2012

FentyGa

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Let's also remember all the twitter shades:lmao:

- “Uh oh guys the art police is here” 

- “Never emailed you @calvinharris. Maybe I'm a female so I don't know about EDM right?”

- “i fink u freaky but u don't have a hit.”

- “Seems trendy to talk **** about lady gaga when your album/single drops. You should live off your own hustle #Ido” 

The Calvin Harris feud always confuses me. Did Calvin ever confirmed that he was talking about Lady Gaga, or  did Gaga just assume Calvin was talking about her?

The Z
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

The Calvin Harris feud always confuses me. Did Calvin ever confirmed that he was talking about Lady Gaga, or  did Gaga just assume Calvin was talking about her?

No, I think he explicitly said that Gaga sent her a demo for him to produce it, but I could be wrong, that was almost 10 years ago

Daylight Jokers
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

No, I think he explicitly said that Gaga sent her a demo for him to produce it, but I could be wrong, that was almost 10 years ago

Ooof found it:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/calvin-harris-in-twitter-spat-with-lady-gaga-after-claiming-he-turned-down-a-collaboration-with-the-8253307.html

What an awkward feud. And the guy had beef with Rita and Katy too lol.

The Z
4 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Why would her label ask an unknown producer to remix one of her deep cuts before her first single was even released? :huh:

ELECTROHEART
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

tumblr_mfn2ojEZdk1qig0o7o1_500.png

Finally I can see why you think Ava looks like her :bear:

Both are gorgeous as well :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived