Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
1 hour ago, Brecht said:

God tier: Asylum

Good tier: 1984, Roanoke, Coven, Murder House

Meh tier: Hotel, Freakshow

Bad tier: Cult

Extremely Terrible Tier: Apocalypse

Agreed, except I found some redeeming moments mixed within Apocalypse. The whole thing was a letdown though.

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

My favs are Murder House, Coven, Freak Show and Hotel 

stopped watching after Hotel bc Roanoke turned me off and it felt boring to me 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ToxicHot
11 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Keep it that way, don't torture yourself by watching it :air:

Is it really that bad? I've heard it's one of the best from some people and also one of the worst from others. The whole political theme seems interesting, but the clowns seem so cliche (I'm not afraid of them tho, but couldn't they have come up with something else :air:)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

imnotyourbabe10

Best: Asylum, Murder House, Freakshow, Hotel [Asylum is what I wish the show maintained; MH was a great intro season and terrifying with real-life horror (school shooting) and supernatural elements; Freakshow was dramatic horror in the way humans treat and capitalize the "other"; and Hotel was well-done camp, with the horror of addiction and sex -- and a nice nod to The Hunger].

Meh: Coven [Coven was too catty but NOLA and voodoo are so cool, Papa Legba for the win].

Worst: 1984, Cult, Roanoke [1984 was pretty cringey, Cult had some good moments and some of the most horrific violence and Kai was great but otherwise, meh and Roanoke had fun gore and Scathach was on point].

Looking forward to the next season -- especially if it has water/coastal themes as the last clues implied.  After water horror, they need to do a season out West in the desert; a Rocky Mountain/snowy theme; a heavy sci-fi season or a season in space (though I know RM has said space isn't necessarily "American").

EDIT: I forgot about Apocalypse! Probably because how awful that season was :billie:.

ChromaticRaccoon
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

Is it really that bad? I've heard it's one of the best from some people and also one of the worst from others. The whole political theme seems interesting, but the clowns seem so cliche (I'm not afraid of them tho, but couldn't they have come up with something else :air:)

I went in expecting it to be really interesting. It was so bad I cried  :air:

At the start it's not that bad, there are some redeeming moments in each episode. Than it gets to the point where the entire episode is just horrible. The main character is incredibly whiny, the plot twists are subpar and easy to call. It's overall just really really bad. 

Plus it has Lena Dunham, which is just generally disgusting 

ToxicHot
1 minute ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I went in expecting it to be really interesting. It was so bad I cried  :air:

At the start it's not that bad, there are some redeeming moments in each episode. Than it gets to the point where the entire episode is just horrible. The main character is incredibly whiny, the plot twists are subpar and easy to call. It's overall just really really bad. 

Plus it has Lena Dunham, which is just generally disgusting 

Lol, well thanks for the heads-up :huntyga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

gypsy101
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Cult almost made me unstan. :bear: and then they pulled us in with the Coven characters trying to gain their fanbase back. They know what they did lol 

are you sure you’re not thinking of Apocalypse? it was basically a sequel to Coven

MANiCURE 6

1. Hotel 

2. Freakshow

3. Roanoke Nightmare 

4. Asylum

5. Coven

6. Murder House

7. Apocalyspe

8. Cult

9. 1984

Asylum, FreakShow, Hotel and Roanoke Nightmare were pretty good ^^

Murder House and Coven are cute....

Cult, Apocalypse and 1984 are..... full of choices :bear:

KennyRichie
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry but I LOVE Hotel primarily because of Gaga. That's my all-time favorite season. Yeah, super biased. :ohwell: But besides just her, I really loved the vibe, the mystery, the "camp", that beautiful but super eerie hotel, the sexy vampires...... The soundtrack too. :bradley: 

For sure my other favorites would be Coven and Murder House. Maybe Apocalypse too, that season kept me on edge and I loved the crossover aspect (except for the last few episodes). 1984 was surprisingly very good. I really enjoyed Asylum, but the plot holes really bugged me a lot - I'm not a big fan of that one. Freakshow was just okay, but the ending was bad.

The absolute WORST is Roanoke. Wtf were they thinking with that one? :saladga: If it ain't broke don't fix it.

The season I haven't seen is Cult, I saw the first episode but never continued because I was busy with college. I still wanna see it though - I just need to be in a "horror" mood. Maybe I will around Halloween this year!

I think basically the same. Just that I rather have Asylum instead of Coven as favorite 

Archived