opinion

I Want Your Love should’ve been on CHRMTCA

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

It should’ve!!!

(this version)

prove me wrong.

it could’ve easily taken the place of fun tonight, sour candy, plastic doll, 1000 doves.  EASILY!

it has a classic but contemporary sound, it is fun and energetic!  And it would’ve been the first time Gaga put a cover on one of her solo albums!  And we all know she’s the cover queen.  It could’ve been a great single!  

only thing stopping it from being on the album is “Stupid Love”, as lyrically it’s a bit too similar so it would just feel redundant.. 

I prefer “Stupid Love” over the other Chromatica tracks I mentioned above, but I think I’d also prefer I Want Your Love over Stupid Love.

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I love the song but I can't imagine it fitting though I'd be happy for it to take the place of Sour Candy :bear:

Biden Harris 2024

A natural fit. But then again, if it was included it would have been at the expense of another song.

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

it could’ve easily taken the place of fun tonight, sour candy, plastic doll, 1000 doves.  EASILY!

REPENT :grr:

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

I love the song but I can't imagine it fitting though I'd be happy for it to take the place of Sour Candy :bear:

I think I’d be happy if anything else took SC’s place 

♥ Kindness Police.

Sister

YES I love this song. I love Sour Candy too though, don't replace that song with it. I am overly happy that Gaga gave us Sour Candy as it is. It's a highlight on Chromatica.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Should've been a bonus track along with The Cure

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Sister said:

YES I love this song. I love Sour Candy too though, don't replace that song with it. I am overly happy that Gaga gave us Sour Candy as it is. It's a highlight on Chromatica.

It wish it had more Gaga and less of that swish swish sounding synth :noparty:

♥ Kindness Police.

Chromatography

i agree. i wish the album overall sounded more like this 

I can't breathe at thinking of Plastic Doll and Fun Tonight being replaced by this elevator music :bradley: call 911 (my biggest enemy is Me :bradley:)

Born in Chromatica
8 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Triggered.

Collage-2020-08-02-09-10-38.jpg

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Archived