💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE- From Under the Cork Tree

martiniglistens

Featured Posts

martiniglistens

Welcome to a different genre of MEGARATE

Recently I have been on a 2000s pop punk kick.... this era was EVERYTHING. The lewks, the angst, the MySpace selfies, the AIM away messages (am I giving away my age?). Anyways, I thought what better album to pay homage to this entire era than From Under the Cork Tree by Fall Out Boy.  This was such an iconic album with bop after bop.

26337879f64185b597b5d90a354ca1dd.1000x10

Rulez:

1. PM me your rating of the songs from 1-10. Decimals highly recommended to avoid ties.
2. You may give ONE song an 11, and ONE song a 0 (lets be real, there are no zeros on this album)
3. Comments are encouraged

Dates:

1. Submit rates via DM to me by August 8th

2. Ceremony will be held August 12th 

Tracklist:

Spoiler

1. Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

2. Of All the Gin Joints in All the World

3. Dance, Dance

4. Sugar, We're Goin' Down

5. Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

6. I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)

7. 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen)

8. Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year

9. Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

10. I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

11. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More Touch Me

12. Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)

13. XO

Listen:

Spoiler

If this does not get enough participants I will just cancel. It is kind of a huge gamble on here but I am hoping enough people are interested! I have no clue who to even tag so just tag anyone you think would be in. Xx

Jose P

Oh yes FOB is one of my favorite bands, even though I don’t listen to them as much anymore. If this gets enough participants and you manage to do it then I’m in :vegas:

COOOK

I don’t think I’ll make it but ‘Sugar, We’re Going Down’ better win :grr:

I haven't listened to this in so long, but this album was my teen years, along with A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and Three Cheers For My Sweet Revenge :bradley:

erotic4

I'm in, never listened to their older albums. I've only listened to american beauty and the one before it 

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

Archived