đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Plastic Doll as a single?

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

OysterBaby

I love plastic doll :queenga: I didn’t like it on first listen, but it really grew on me. I think it’s funny people hate the ieieieieie part because I think it is soooo fameGa (which it is).

I relate so hard to the “I’ll spend too long dancing all alone, dancing to the same song” because it is so me haha. I guess people just think the verse lyrics are a little cringe and never get past that. I used to think the song was kinda bad until I remembered donatella exists lmaoo.

IMO it serves P!nk mixed with 2006 pussycat dolls with a nice Gaga spin. Definitely a favorite!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover
9 hours ago, Postboy said:

This is so cringe. Only Gaga fans think this is interesting. 

Ok Pikachu.

i don't remember ARTPOP

15 hours ago, andrew23 said:

I like the song, but it would flop hard :trollga:

Literally, it would chart #30 mark my words, same with 911 (which would’ve been even lower like #63) and Replay would be #47 at most

Biggest Bitch
17 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Literally, it would chart #30 mark my words, same with 911 (which would’ve been even lower like #63) and Replay would be #47 at most

Finally someone :vegas:

Lord Temptation

I loved it str8 away. It’s very Eurhythmics, and The Weeknd and Dua have done very well this year reviving 80s pop which is very in vogue, so why not? :firega:

Gagadonna

as a single, no

but as part of a Chromatica film like "911 - Plastic Doll - Replay", it would be awesome 

Inferno

Ive come to realize people do not like this track which I find so incredibly......annoying and offensive lol its one of the catchiest most close to Fame-era Gaga we've gotten in years, which actually makes sense since most people here do not appreciate The Fame anymore. But its so pop yet also a glimpse into her psyche regarding past relationships, the industry etc...it does what any great pop song does. Its infectious and sweet but with some semblance of depth. Not to mention its like Gaga does Britney, Kylie, Carly and Robyn. Idk how ya'll can praise Emotion yet trash this song. Honestly. Everyone seems to get hung up on the literal plastic doll references in the lyrics that they're not really giving it a shot to just take them over.

Actually....thats kind of my problem with pop music at the moment. Everyone has taken to getting caught up on lyricism as the number one proponent to a song being "good" while production and melody and energy take a backseat. Which is why such dull albums become critically acclaimed lately (and im not going to name names to avoid controversy). And for the record I appreciate lyricism, but its not always the make or break element to a song being of quality or hitting my spirit. I feel as though people have brought the energy of rockism into pop music in recent years...*jack antonoff*

Archived