MANiCURE 6
2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It literally sounds like a Katy Perry song from PRISM but ok

Where's your taste gone ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donny Winter

The people who often hate this song were the ones (like 3 years ago) dreaming about "The Fame Monster" and wanting Gaga to make music like that EP again. Then bam, she does that with "Plastic Doll", and those people are suddenly like, "It's too much like her old stuff. It's so Katy Perry."

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Chromatography

it’s not radio friendly, not one bit about it. maybe 10 years ago

Chromatography
11 minutes ago, Donny Winter said:

The people who often hate this song were the ones (like 3 years ago) dreaming about "The Fame Monster" and wanting Gaga to make music like that EP again. Then bam, she does that with "Plastic Doll", and those people are suddenly like, "It's too much like her old stuff. It's so Katy Perry."

plastic doll is not like her old stuff at all. lyrically and sonically it’s not like the fame or the fame monster 

Donny Winter
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

plastic doll is not like her old stuff at all. lyrically and sonically it’s not like the fame or the fame monster 

Well, I disagree whole-heartedly. Many of the synths are similar, the beats, the electronicized hook, and the high-octave chorus. Not to mention, thematically, it follows similar things she has sung about in the past. 

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

raragaga

ie ie ie ie ie disagree

xoxo

HeavyMetalLover

The way some Gaga fans literally hate it, I - :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Emvee
6 hours ago, FentyGa said:

caca019e34d09bbb5b5cffa4cc7f54c7.jpg

THIS IS THE ART

This is so cringe. Only Gaga fans think this is interesting. 

It's definitely my least favorite from Chromatica, BUT! KEY WORD " Least FAVORITE." I LOVE Plastic Doll, I jam out to it whenever it comes on after 911, I don't ever choose to hear it, but I still love it when it comes on, and to be honest I think it would be AWESOME as a single, but maybe after a few more singles like Free Woman and Babylon :firega:

FentyGa
7 hours ago, Postboy said:

This is so cringe. Only Gaga fans think this is interesting. 

and i’m a gaga fan, so i do

if that’s a problem to you i suggest you leave, or keep it to yourself, because i never asked what you think

Karen Smith

Why some of you Say Plastic Doll isn't radio friendly :triggered: you can't know that, and it's time to realize that. Gaga always had songs which weren't "typical", her music always was different and now you, her fans say that Plastic Doll can't be a single. That's rediculous :laughga: we love Gaga because she's different, she does what she wants, she doesn't care if her songs will be radio friendly. Chromatica is piece of art and every single song could be huge hit just if she wants it. 

Archived