RRR

Joanne vs folklore  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Better album

• Joanneq
    • Folklore

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Itā€™s not even a competition. Folklore is miles better but you knew the gays on here were gonna vote for pink hat album so what was the point of this?Ā :billie:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's completely unnecessary doĀ this type of comparison on a GAGA site.Ā the only thing you'll get from this is peopleĀ dragging the other artist work for nothing and dragging the fans who prefer the other artist work.

Chromatography

the 1 > joanneĀ 

but iā€™m a big fan of the indie-pop sound. obviously taylor still is more on the pop side than the indie side, but nonethelessĀ 

HeavyMetalLover
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Itā€™s not even a competition. Folklore is miles better but you knew the gays on here were gonna vote for pink hat album so what was the point of this?Ā :billie:

Itā€™s called Joanneq.Ā :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

RochestrMonstr

Not really comparable. Taylor naturally writes folk music and made aĀ folk album.

Joanne is a Gaga album, and could only come from Gaga. There is no actual folk or country here, only tinges of it in some songs. Itā€™s simplyĀ the aesthetic she chose for the era, in looks and sound. It was still very Gaga and over the top.Ā 

3 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

(so now when I listen to it, I like to pretend that Gaga and Florence are doing an adult film).Ā 

This really changes the song for meĀ :laughga:

OT: JoanneĀ :vegas:Ā 

Emerald

Folklore, and it's nowhere NEAR close.Ā :lmao:

š¢ š°š¢š„š„ š§šØš­ šŸšØš«š šžš­

Archived