1. 1. Better album

• Joanneq
    • Folklore

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

Both albums are boring and i haven’t listened to them since they got released so neither:bear:

Now that's a Sinner's Prayer if I ever heard one :wtfga:

4 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Now that's a Sinner's Prayer if I ever heard one :wtfga:

Literally I’ve listened to songs from those albums that i like but i’m gonna confess that the last time i listened to grigio girls, come to mama or angel down work tape and sum else was 2016 or 2017:selena:

Thomas P

Folklore for me :yennefer:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Head Empty

Joanne. It's my least favourite Gaga album but it still has some great songs. Folklore simply isn't my style, so it makes sense that I prefer Gaga.

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

you spelt Joanne wrong in your poll and of course Joanne is my fave as i stan for Gaga for 10 years 

as a whole album, folklore

individual songs on Joanne i prefer to individual songs on folklore

but, like, they're not even really comparable imo. folklore is a certain mood that isn't really country or indie, it's essentially all ballads ; Joanne is in a grey area between country-soft rock-glam rock. they're not even close to the same genre or type of album. people just keep wanting to compare them cuz Joanne is gaga's "country" album supposedly, in spite of most of the album not actually being country

Agunimon

I like Joanne, but I think Folklore is the stronger album and has higher quality songs.

Joanne is better than Folklore. It has Gaga singing on it, so ..... well, come on ..... music isn't that complicated. She's in a different league.

I prefer Joanne but objectively we all know it doesn’t even compare to the lyrical brilliance of folklore (even though I don’t like the album that much)

Archived