đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Brian Lee, BTW collaborator, talks about his experience working with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

looking4wonderland

DJWS seems like such a complete tool. I still absolutely CANNOT at him throwing Fernando under the bus, saying Bloody Mary was basically all his. If you listen to Fernando’s past work with Gaga, and with other artists, as well as his other tracks on BTW, it’s so clear that DJWS is full of crap. Maybe DJWS had the dubstep beat of the verses but he is NOT capable of a sweaping chorus like Bloody Mary and Fernando very clearly is. 

I just can’t stand him. (Also Fernando seems like the most humble, down to earth guy she’s ever worked with)

And her work ethic now is truly crap compared to previous days. I never thought I’d see Gaga of all people begin to take the Britney route of “this will do”. (Not that she’s anywhere close to that, but compared to her former self)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
On 8/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, elijahfan said:

confused chrissy teigen GIF

I mean really tho... Now she's crying and smoking under her porch and her executive producer needs to drag her into the studio. What the **** happened.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:46 PM, Agunimon said:

same :yennefer:

He meant that he doesn’t see the passion she had back then when he worked with her in artists in general, he wasn’t saying he doesn’t see passion in her lol.

On 8/1/2020 at 2:35 PM, monketsharona said:

Working on music was her life, and that was one thing I really appreciated about her, and I don’t see that as much anymore.

:fatcat:

Also, ooo drama on the set of btw. New fanbase gossip has begun. :flower:

HausOfAntonio

Some people really don’t seem to understand the full extent of what mental illness does to a person. 

Gaga back in her so glorified “creative days” was on drugs, anorexic, bulimic, and unable to confront her trauma. I’m glad she made some progress and she recognises that this is a constant battle she needs to fight every day. 

I’m a creative too and suffer from mental illness that is often extremely debilitating unfortunately. Part of the reason I relate with her so deeply and especially with Chromatica is how she seems to have acknowledged that she may never go back to how she was before, but that doesn’t change her ability to create wonderful things that many people admire and resonate with. 

Who the hell cares whether or not she’s working the same way she was back then? Especially if doing so jeopardises her mental health. 

The whole “tortured soul” artist archetype is DEAD sweets. 

Jose P
15 minutes ago, Doot said:

:fatcat:

Also, ooo drama on the set of btw. New fanbase gossip has begun. :flower:

He’s not talking about her there, he’s talking about artists in general not having the same passion Gaga had when he worked with her.

Agunimon
42 minutes ago, Jose P said:

He meant that he doesn’t see the passion she had back then when he worked with her in artists in general, he wasn’t saying he doesn’t see passion in her lol.

Yeah I know. It's just a joke.

elijahfan
9 hours ago, Jose P said:

I know he wasn't talking about her, this is my personal observation.

Archived