Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Next Big Artist in Music

hoeslay

Featured Posts

DontBeFckinRude
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It was a joke about the two accounts who joined just to come here and defend you which reminded me of the Floppy / Kindness Hooker saga recently (the same person) :bear: idk if it's you or your friends but yeah

Lol ur funny. We— I’M not Hoeslay. And WHATS wrong with calling shitty people out? There’s no reason to be so crass at someone just wanting to share their craft. Being a mean person will get you nothing in life. 

Sucks to be a bitter asshole, dunnit 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
2 minutes ago, DontBeFckinRude said:

Lol ur funny. We— I’M not Hoeslay. And WHATS wrong with calling shitty people out? There’s no reason to be so crass at someone just wanting to share their craft. Being a mean person will get you nothing in life. 

Sucks to be a bitter asshole, dunnit 

Why am I a bitter asshole? I didn't make or agree with the comments which prompted you to sign up did I :bear:

hoeslay
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Why am I a bitter asshole? I didn't make or agree with the comments which prompted you to sign up did I :bear:

I think they're referencing the person who made the initial comment

hoeslay

I'm just here tryna share my music and share some love and I appreciate all of you supporting me but let's not attack each other and let's not waste our time on nonsense pls <3

DdARj9hX4AEaPXE.jpg

DontBeFckinRude
18 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Did sis really just make two dupes to back themselves up in an argument :billie:

I came here to defend my friend from a body shaming ****wad. If you wanna think I’m a puppet account go right on ahead. But I’m not here to accept stupid people digging at someone for the way they look. 

It’s 2020 🥴🥴🥴🥴 unsolicited comments On someone for their body is so over. Sorry you didn’t get the memo. 

edit: I deleted the first part cos it was uncalled for and I apologize 

DontBeFckinRude
2 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I think they're referencing the person who made the initial comment

Yeah I was referencing Gagi— hi sweetie we see you liking 😊 

PartySick
12 minutes ago, DontBeFckinRude said:

I came here to defend my friend from a body shaming ****wad. If you wanna think I’m a puppet account go right on ahead. But I’m not here to accept stupid people digging at someone for the way they look. 

It’s 2020 🥴🥴🥴🥴 unsolicited comments On someone for their body is so over. Sorry you didn’t get the memo. 

edit: I deleted the first part cos it was uncalled for and I apologize 

Please live up to your profile name :poot: I get you're defending your friend and all but do so with some positivity :gayhat:

Worst case scenario, you make the other person look even worse by comparison :gayhat:

🖤

DontBeFckinRude
Just now, PartySick said:

Please live up to your profile name :poot: I get you're defending your friend and all but do so with some positivity :gayhat:

Worst case scenario, you make the other person look even worse by comparison :gayhat:

You right I should have been nicer and less defensive. My bad.

Archived