šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Next Big Artist in Music

hoeslay

Featured Posts

DontBeFckinRude
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It was a joke about the two accounts who joined just to come here and defend you which reminded me of the Floppy / Kindness Hooker saga recently (the same person)Ā :bear:Ā idk if it's you or your friends but yeah

Lol ur funny. Weā€”Ā Iā€™M not Hoeslay. And WHATS wrong with calling shitty people out? Thereā€™s no reason to be so crass at someone just wanting to share their craft. Being a mean person will get you nothing in life.Ā 

Ā Sucks to be a bitter asshole, dunnitĀ 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
2 minutes ago, DontBeFckinRude said:

Lol ur funny. Weā€”Ā Iā€™M not Hoeslay. And WHATS wrong with calling shitty people out? Thereā€™s no reason to be so crass at someone just wanting to share their craft. Being a mean person will get you nothing in life.Ā 

Ā Sucks to be a bitter asshole, dunnitĀ 

Why am I a bitter asshole? I didn't make or agree with the comments which prompted you to sign up did IĀ :bear:

hoeslay
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Why am I a bitter asshole? I didn't make or agree with the comments which prompted you to sign up did IĀ :bear:

I think they're referencing the person who made the initial comment

hoeslay

I'm just here tryna share my music and share some love and I appreciate all of you supporting me but let's not attack each other and let's not waste our time on nonsense pls <3

DdARj9hX4AEaPXE.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

DontBeFckinRude
18 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Did sis really just make two dupes to back themselves up in an argumentĀ :billie:

Ā 

I cameĀ here to defend my friend from a bodyĀ shaming ****wad. If you wanna think Iā€™m a puppet account go right on ahead. But Iā€™m not here to accept stupid people digging at someone for the way they look.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s 2020 šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ unsolicited comments OnĀ someone for their body is so over. Sorry you didnā€™t get the memo.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

edit: I deleted the first part cos it was uncalled for and I apologizeĀ 

DontBeFckinRude
2 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I think they're referencing the person who made the initial comment

Yeah I was referencing Gagiā€” hi sweetie we see you liking šŸ˜ŠĀ 

PartySick
12 minutes ago, DontBeFckinRude said:

Ā 

I cameĀ here to defend my friend from a bodyĀ shaming ****wad. If you wanna think Iā€™m a puppet account go right on ahead. But Iā€™m not here to accept stupid people digging at someone for the way they look.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s 2020 šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ unsolicited comments OnĀ someone for their body is so over. Sorry you didnā€™t get the memo.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

edit: I deleted the first part cos it was uncalled for and I apologizeĀ 

Please live up to your profile name :poot:Ā I get you're defending your friend and all but do so with some positivity :gayhat:

Worst case scenario, you make the other person look even worse by comparison :gayhat:

šŸ–¤

DontBeFckinRude
Just now, PartySick said:

Please live up to your profile name :poot:Ā I get you're defending your friend and all but do so with some positivity :gayhat:

Worst case scenario, you make the other person look even worse by comparison :gayhat:

You right I should have been nicerĀ and less defensive. My bad.

Archived