The Next Big Artist in Music

hoeslay

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay
Just now, DontBeFckinRude said:

Amazing. Show stopping. Never been don before.  I’m shocked 😱 💕 lady gaga television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Spoiler

yes this is a deepfake gif of me as gaga...no i'm not sorry that i made it :derpga:

beaublue

Wait how did you do the effects etc? I’ve been trying to set up a live performance & want effects like this but have no clue where to start... btw I liked the performance

2 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Since you seem to struggle to find the joke I’ll help a sis out - you chose to call yourself the “next big artist”

Since that implies that you’re/‘ll be “big” in the sense that you’re famous, but you’re not (yet) my comment said that at least you’re big in a different sense. There’s nothing bad about being big in any sense though, so I don’t get why you’d be offended.

To each their own - I’m not here to tell you what you should offend you or not. Have a nice day! :heart:

Well....it’s not a very good joke if multiple people didn’t find it funny. 

They called themselves the “next big artist” because they believe they WILL be the next big artist. They are clearly not yet a big artist hence the term “next big artist.” 

There is nothing bad about being big, however, you admit you mentioned it as a joke. To make fun of them, as if your logic makes sense.

Your sense of humor is ass and your logic is flawed. You clearly cannot tell them what offends them, although you can mind your business. Have a nice day! 💖

hoeslay
4 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Wait how did you do the effects etc? I’ve been trying to set up a live performance & want effects like this but have no clue where to start... btw I liked the performance

Suuuuuuper simple! I'm very much a beginner in video editing and only have iMovie even though I eventually want Premiere Pro and After Effects. I just got a whole bunch royalty free effects/background footage off of YouTube and then you put it above your video on iMovie as a blue/green screen effect and you just toy around with the settings until you have something that looks kinda cool :)

7 minutes ago, Yuhhh said:

Well....it’s not a very good joke if multiple people didn’t find it funny. 

They called themselves the “next big artist” because they believe they WILL be the next big artist. They are clearly not yet a big artist hence the term “next big artist.” 

There is nothing bad about being big, however, you admit you mentioned it as a joke. To make fun of them, as if your logic makes sense.

Your sense of humor is ass and your logic is flawed. You clearly cannot tell them what offends them, although you can mind your business. Have a nice day! 💖

Multiple people I see... you mean the 2 fake accounts that commented no where but on this thread and exist since today? 🥴

Whatever - have a nice day! 

DontBeFckinRude
Just now, Gagi said:

Multiple people I see... you mean the 2 fake accounts that commented no where but on this thread and exist since today? 🥴

ariana grande and what about it GIF

3 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Yes glad you understand! 

Bye 💖

hoeslay
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Floppy? Kindness Hooker? :bear:

umm....what? 

kindness hooker? sounds like a username on littlemonsters.com lmao

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Floppy? Kindness Hooker? :bear:

Did sis really just make two dupes to back themselves up in an argument :billie:

dynamite
4 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

umm....what? 

kindness hooker? sounds like a username on littlemonsters.com lmao

It was a joke about the two accounts who joined just to come here and defend you which reminded me of the Floppy / Kindness Hooker saga recently (the same person) :bear: idk if it's you or your friends but yeah

hoeslay
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

It was a joke about the two accounts who joined just to come here and defend you which reminded me of the Floppy / Kindness Hooker saga recently (the same person) :bear: idk if it's you or your friends but yeah

it's my friends 🙃 but like...ngl i kinda stan them for hopping on here to defend me. i told them about the comment on our groupchat and here we are 😂

dynamite
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

it's my friends 🙃 but like...ngl i kinda stan them for hopping on here to defend me. i told them about the comment on our groupchat and here we are 😂

In that case welcome to Chromatica :enigma:

they didn't miss anything yet :neyde:

hoeslay
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

In that case welcome to Chromatica :enigma:

they didn't miss anything yet :neyde:

tea :neyde:

Archived