💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Next Big Artist in Music

hoeslay

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Thank you! I'm (Real)ly excited about Real haha. I'll definitely keep making music and art forever regardless of breaking through or not so I hope you're in for the ride :vegas: 

Hide contents

although tea i would LOVE to be a global icon :firega:

Yeah you should be really proud, i can imagine hearing Real on the radio and me dancing along i love it already. Plus i like the lyrics in that song i was hanging on to every word and i related to it on first listen. You have great potential!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow i'm shook by your last song! Thats my favourite, i think lots of people could find that relatable as well a lot of us have felt the pain of being left and not cared for by someone else and when you love or care about them and they dont return your feelings it pains you and you can hear it in your lyrics and in your voice and that song gripped me throughout and the tune is cool, and what i like about it is that with the lyrics you seem to be feeling some desperate longing but the structure and delivery of the song is so well controlled so the overall effect i felt from it was that you've took ownership of your feelings and you can spin any negativity and make it positive over a good dance beat which is sometimes a reason for liking some of Gagas music actually.

The Z
7 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Well... you’re big, I’ll give you that :bear:

Did you really say that? Like, really..? :saladga:

22 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Did you really say that? Like, really..? :saladga:

No I typed it actually 

The Z
Just now, Gagi said:

No I typed it actually 

Well you “typed” something blatantly mean

hoeslay
34 minutes ago, Gagi said:

congrats on accomplishing nothing 

Just now, hoeslay said:

congrats on accomplishing nothing 

😂😂

Nah thought you could tell I’m kidding if not I’m sorry. You’re obviously not big and even if there’s nothing bad about it.

The title just had me lmao-ing

hoeslay
1 minute ago, Gagi said:

😂😂

Nah thought you could tell I’m kidding if not I’m sorry. You’re obviously not big and even if there’s nothing bad about it.

The title just had me lmao-ing

It's just not funny. Period. There's nothing bad about it but...where is the joke? You should learn to do better than to post ignorant comments regarding anyone's appearance on social media ever. Intention does not equal impact and you just make yourself look like a clown, hunnie. 

DontBeFckinRude
45 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Don’t you just love spewing useless garbage? Trash is as trash does I guess...

10 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

It's just not funny. Period. There's nothing bad about it but...where is the joke? You should learn to do better than to post ignorant comments regarding anyone's appearance on social media ever. Intention does not equal impact and you just make yourself look like a clown, hunnie. 

Since you seem to struggle to find the joke I’ll help a sis out - you chose to call yourself the “next big artist”

Since that implies that you’re/‘ll be “big” in the sense that you’re famous, but you’re not (yet) my comment said that at least you’re big in a different sense. There’s nothing bad about being big in any sense though, so I don’t get why you’d be offended.

To each their own - I’m not here to tell you what should offend you or not. Have a nice day! :heart:

Archived