alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

babe we only have 20 participants let's not get brave here :selena:

All i know is if i see him lay a finger on my baby vokuro i will have his head on a spike

chaeri pls

alsemanche

Thanks to everyone who participated! :party:

The Medulla megarate will be up in a bit. You will have until next Sunday (morning) to rate it and the ceremony will happen on Sunday night.

I know I'm not giving a lot of time to rate BUT I need to finish these megarates before uni starts next month so one rate per week is the best way to do it. I'm very sorry about that :bradley: On the bright (?) side, there won't be bonus tracks for most of the upcoming albums (might have one or two but not sure) so it's easier to rate them!

See you all very soon! :staymad:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

erotic4
36 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Thanks to everyone who participated! :party:

The Medulla megarate will be up in a bit. You will have until next Sunday (morning) to rate it and the ceremony will happen on Sunday night.

I know I'm not giving a lot of time to rate BUT I need to finish these megarates before uni starts next month so one rate per week is the best way to do it. I'm very sorry about that :bradley: On the bright (?) side, there won't be bonus tracks for most of the upcoming albums (might have one or two but not sure) so it's easier to rate them!

See you all very soon! :staymad:

I'm ok with that :firega: thanks for this one

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

#11 – An Echo, A Stain

Highest Score: 11 - @Loeppke

Lowest Score: 4.5 - @rumours

11-An-Echo-A-Stain.jpg

Am I only one who feels that this song doesn't fit on the album? :saladga:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch

Ok, pretty happy with the results. Top 5 is the same one I submitted, just in different order. Those are undeniably the best songs on that record :firega: Btw, we need Björk emoji on GagaDaily, please!!

@alsemanche thank u!!!!!! Mention me on the Medúlla megarate please, though it's my least favorite album by her, I usually only hear a couple of songs, and heard it on full only once. I'll give it a chance for the megarate :lolly:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Am I only one who feels that this song doesn't fit on the album? :saladga:

Lyrically I agree even though I love it, but sonically it fits the weird glitchy beats of the album!

3 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Ok, pretty happy with the results. Top 5 is the same one I submitted, just in different order. Those are undeniably the best songs on that record :firega: Btw, we need Björk emoji on GagaDaily, please!!

@alsemanche thank u!!!!!! Mention me on the Medúlla megarate please, though it's my least favorite album by her, I usually only hear a couple of songs, and heard it on full only once. I'll give it a chance for the megarate :lolly:

Oops i totally forgot to tag you, will do so now!! :kiss:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

pop ate my heart

f'ck I missed the ceremony again :cryga: I always have so much fun with these and they're literally the only reason I come to this site lately. it's not been cute over here these last couple days, so keep them coming please!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

The Idler Wheel

Medulla is one of my favorites. I think it's completely under appreciated in her canon. Happy with the results!

Archived