Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bitch I'm Madonna

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lyrics are dumb as hell, but the production in the chorus slaps so hard I almost had to call an ambulance. 

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, paradox said:

still iconic? it never was iconic 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

It was, and still is because people didn't expect a song like this from Madonna. 

paradox
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

It was, and still is because people didn't expect a song like this from Madonna. 

she's done many incredible and iconic things, but this isn't one of them cyst :poot:

Anderson123

One of my least favorite Madonna singles but she just gave 0 fcks and had fun with it. Rebel Heart was a good album.

Jose P

Literally one of Madonna’s worst songs ever, people nowadays don’t even take her seriously anymore because of this song :bear:

Lucas

I used to really dislike this song at first but over the years it grew on me. It's one of those songs you musn't take seriously to enjoy and just appreciate the fun of the song

kaelergrey
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

The lyrics are dumb as hell, but the production in the chorus slaps so hard I almost had to call an ambulance. 

I agreeee :woot:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

JustHMLover2

It's a hella party song, love it

She really went for the "i dont give a sh*t" vibe and slayed it:music: Diplo did a killer production

Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Literally one of Madonna’s worst songs ever, people nowadays don’t even take her seriously anymore because of this song :bear:

You're being too critical! :noparty: Madonna literally proved that she doesn't care about young pop stars and she still can do it better. :sis:

Just now, Lucas said:

I used to really dislike this song at first but over the years it grew on me. It's one of those songs you musn't take seriously to enjoy and just appreciate the fun of the song

Yes, yes, exactly! Like a good summer song for your party. :lolly:

M i K E Y

Madonna Recording the ending sound of this song in the Studio (rare studio pic 2014):

1307946_22387474.jpg

Archived