💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Twitter Rumours Thread: Akerlund x Chromatica?

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I think I heard that last week. And the week before. And the one before as well.

Me too. But this time, it's sound more likely. 

All I ever wanted was love...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
13 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Me too. But this time, it's sound more likely. 

I mean, what’s different this time? All I’m seeing is fake accounts feeding off of each other and us blindly believing them because they’re all saying the same thing. But 100 lies doesn’t equal 1 truth :oops:

Aphrodizy26
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Well, if we can post our delusions in here, I've noticed that Nicola Formichetti's assistant Marta was back at work. She also posted a picture with one of Gaga's dancers on her stories. Could mean nothing, but I thought it could be of some interest.

THIS Is most credible news we’ve gotten at all lately!!! 

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

THIS Is most credible news we’ve gotten at all lately!!! 

I know, I don’t know why y’all aren’t stalking her team and keep discussing fake Twitter accounts instead

Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I know, I don’t know why y’all aren’t stalking her team and keep discussing fake Twitter accounts instead

chile who is y’all...! Thats them! 

Genuine Guy 09

It's the weekend so federic is doing his 'Era restart' thing :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

franminervini

If you check her profile on Billboard it shows a video "Lady Gaga, Alice" and that's all. Maybe is it because it charted on the B100? Just guessing :party:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Genuine Guy 09

GhettoFabulous

My god I am so over this album era. Easily her worst one yet! :awkney: She’s so incompetent and annoying like I was initially part of the “it’s a pandemic let’s just enjoy the music” group but her releasing and promoting HL and Tudor watches shows you where her priorities lie, it’s mad annoying.  Like the fact that these accounts are the only things we can rely on for information is so annoying. No interviews, not even a goddam live??? Seriously?? The sad part is this album has so much potential but it’s being wasted because of  LAZINESS and incompetence, we can’t even blame her team anymore because it’s really just her at this point. What’s  happened to lady Gaga? Seriously. Until her ass says something about the album these accounts will keep popping up 

Genuine Guy 09

One account I saw said that Interscope were Allegedly angry with Gaga when they approached her to do promo in July, they understood in June 

Take it with a massive fistful of salt :billie:

Sherry
13 hours ago, Ikonik said:

"Twitter for android" :billie:

That looks like Kim Kardashian:poot:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

Guest Messy vers
59 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

My god I am so over this album era. Easily her worst one yet! :awkney: She’s so incompetent and annoying like I was initially part of the “it’s a pandemic let’s just enjoy the music” group but her releasing and promoting HL and Tudor watches shows you where her priorities lie, it’s mad annoying.  Like the fact that these accounts are the only things we can rely on for information is so annoying. No interviews, not even a goddam live??? Seriously?? The sad part is this album has so much potential but it’s being wasted because of  LAZINESS and incompetence, we can’t even blame her team anymore because it’s really just her at this point. What’s  happened to lady Gaga? Seriously. Until her ass says something about the album these accounts will keep popping up 

Ok, stop blaming her maybe she's not doing anything right now and I'm annoyed too but its not her fault she has experienced covid and manifestation during her roll out and she had to cancel every plan she did.

And yes i dont punctuation marks BECAUSE you dont deserve. :ladyhaha:

And Replay is about y'all blaming her for nothing

Peace

TINDER
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

One account I saw said that Interscope were Allegedly angry with Gaga when they approached her to do promo in July, they understood in June 

Take it with a massive fistful of salt :billie:

Yeah, I think it's coming from the group chats where allegedly the "insiders" like brie candy, liberdade, blade etc. Went to. I think that gc include some mass banned members from here.

So maybe!

I am tinder

eeaarrllaalloo

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Archived