Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Twitter Rumours Thread: Akerlund x Chromatica?

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, if we can post our delusions in here, I've noticed that Nicola Formichetti's assistant Marta was back at work. She also posted a picture with one of Gaga's dancers on her stories. Could mean nothing, but I thought it could be of some interest.

Her outfit is sickening. 

elijahfan

In the meantime, while his assistant is driving the wardrobe van all over town in platform boots, Formichetti is still at home lifting weights with his harem of hunties :triggered: Watching his stories, I can't help but wonder... are they all ****ing?

MeanDesertedKudu-size_restricted.gif

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Burns music is also back in LA working on music 

Things are happening 

Could the era restart be sooner than what we think :oprah:

Imagine if that Chromatica Special Edition is actually real :wtfga: MUST. NOT. HYPE. MYSELF.

feels breaking dawn GIF

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Her outfit is sickening. 

She's obviously very involved in the Chromatica era styling - they're literally turning Gaga into a carbon copy of Marta.

eeaarrllaalloo
39 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, if we can post our delusions in here, I've noticed that Nicola Formichetti's assistant Marta was back at work. She also posted a picture with one of Gaga's dancers on her stories. Could mean nothing, but I thought it could be of some interest.

31 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

:trollga:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

:trollga:

Marta serving more Chromatica realness than Gagz herself... :messga:

smitherz

random, but I did see on IG that Asiel is back to work on something.... wishful thinking but I would loooove for him to come back to dancing with Gaga 😫

Vergil
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Fresh tea! 

Imagine Akerlund doing sour candy :giveup:

Akerlund would be more suited for 911 tbh. The song screams his name.

Pennywise

This is some quality clownery and I am HERE for it
 pennywise stephen king GIF by Maudit

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

melon

I’d love for there to be a re-release with some side b vibes and more interludes and tbh, I can kinda see it happening.  Gaga had so much planned for this era and she will be fully aware that people feel cheated of a proper amazing era, I think she’ll grasp the opportunity to do more and release more but we do have to be patient.  

her silence is telling, she’s just spent 3 years quietly perfecting chromatica. she won’t drop it like this, especially when chromatica tv exists and bloodpop confirmed babylon HL version and other remixes would come!  let’s try be more upbeat!

heauxmatica

Teletubby
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived