Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's music videos unavailable?

Judas Society

Featured Posts

Judas Society

Guys, I was itchin' to watch some Gaga videos and proceeded to watch Rain On Me, but it said video unavailable. Then I clicked on SL, it said the same thing. Same with Telephone, You n I... is it just me or does everyone else has this problem?

I can still watch her ARTPOP Vevo Presents videos, Haus Labs ads, her live performances, Sour Candy lyric video...what is going on, guys?:gum:

Gracious Gaga

she's rerecording all the videos with the new Haus Labs make up on!! stay tuned!

serious oprah winfrey GIF

♥ Kindness Police.

Judas Society
Just now, dynamite said:

Are you using a VPN or something? They work for me :vegas:

I'm not. What's happening? :toofunny:

Modern Ecstasy2

They’re all available for me 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

dynamite
Just now, Judas Society said:

I'm not. What's happening? :toofunny:

Oop. Maybe restart your router or ctrl + f5 your web browser :duck:

The Z
4 minutes ago, wrs said:

Maybe Insterscope deleted them in flavour of DaBaby and Billie?
Ee-Vbu-Zh-Xg-AAg-Kj-D.jpg

Hide contents

I'm joking.

That meme:lmao::air:

Off topic, 

But if that was the case (the meme), Gaga would've acted stupidly at some point because she had Interscope on their knees back in 2017, and since then she even had one of the top 5 eras of the last decade... 

Kindness is good, but Gaga is too kind. Kind to the point that she lets her label make DaBaby their priority............ 

Like girl, if you leave Interscope, they will cry. YOU are the queen of Interscope, wake up

eeaarrllaalloo

is this a trick to stream all the mvs?

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Seryabkina
1 hour ago, Judas Society said:

Guys, I was itchin' to watch some Gaga videos and proceeded to watch Rain On Me, but it said video unavailable. Then I clicked on SL, it said the same thing. Same with Telephone, You n I... is it just me or does everyone else has this problem?

I can still watch her ARTPOP Vevo Presents videos, Haus Labs ads, her live performances, Sour Candy lyric video...what is going on, guys?:gum:

Where are you from? I noticed some vids on my channel randomly got blocked in Denmark, tho whatever I uploaded has nothing to do at all with that country :toofunny:  Sometimes weird stuff happens 

GaGaAst

it's probably your country. Shallow for example is blocked in my country for some reason. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived