💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's dad slams the #FreeBritney movement and fans

Gimme More

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

“Jamie’s a weird guy, he’s a control freak,” Streisand said. “But I don’t see him as some sort of criminal mastermind in this.”

You don't have to be a criminal mastermind to do criminal things. Look at Amber Heard, if she was a mastermind we would've had a Gone Girl situation in our hands without any of us being able to know Johnny was a victim

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

It's funny after 12 years the Spears family are finally saying something..

but why not let Britney speak?! If everything is 'fine' and Britney is 'happy' with it, let her speak :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

but why not let Britney speak?! If everything is 'fine' and Britney is 'happy' with it, let her speak :selena:

So true, wow. But Britney just speaks in code like someone held hostage. This needs to stop

Seryabkina
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

even when they let her "speak", she is guarded by either some of team c-ship members during interviews + they have those interviews heavily edited

anyway, glad to see that papa spears is cracking under pressure :classy: #FreeBritney

Economy
40 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

I mean... Britney very clearly needs some type of support. I don't know if it would require something as intensive as the conservatorship. I think she was totally destroyed just through the process of the conservatorship also, so at this point it would be even harder for her to go back to being in charge.

Having had severe mental downturns in the past and hospitalizations I do understand the value of support and when necessary certain restrictions and it can seem unfair to people who don't have all the facts and details

But definitely when taken too far and for too long it ends up making you feel worse rather than better

The amount of time and stuff of Britney's Conservativeship is at the very least very suspect and does make u wonder whose benefiting

Also the fact that Conservativeship are rare especially among young people even when severe mental illness is present

I've never been 100% fully ok board to say she's being abused because we don't have all the details, facts and stuff... Just bits and pieces that surface on media reports and even that there is no way to know how accurate they are

But it's a very suspicious situation for sure. I'm much more inclined to believe there is at least some degree of abuse and oppurtunism going on than not, even if it's not to the extreme some might think

Gimme More

I also don't get how this article can mention how her two ex boyfriends have spoke out saying she is not mentally unstable and then claim that if she is not busy she shows 'severe issues' - clearly paid off.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

EuphoricVibez

I bet Grandpa Spears doesn't like it when he's under public pressure now, does he? :classy: Free Britney!

He/him/his

58 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

كس امو

3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

EBswBYAWwAAXWnt.jpg

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

waterlikemisery
1 minute ago, monster said:

Im sorry what did you say? I dont speak noodle.

madonna look it up GIF

COOOK

Whatever this is or however private you want this to be now, Mr. Spears, you were the one who allowed her life to be so public in the first place. Everyone's rightfully pointing the finger back at you. You made your bed now lay in it.

"How would I steal something?" Well, how about stealing her basic human rights.

6 hours ago, Economy said:

Having had severe mental downturns in the past and hospitalizations I do understand the value of support and when necessary certain restrictions and it can seem unfair to people who don't have all the facts and details

But definitely when taken too far and for too long it ends up making you feel worse rather than better

The amount of time and stuff of Britney's Conservativeship is at the very least very suspect and does make u wonder whose benefiting

Also the fact that Conservativeship are rare especially among young people even when severe mental illness is present

I've never been 100% fully ok board to say she's being abused because we don't have all the details, facts and stuff... Just bits and pieces that surface on media reports and even that there is no way to know how accurate they are

But it's a very suspicious situation for sure. I'm much more inclined to believe there is at least some degree of abuse and oppurtunism going on than not, even if it's not to the extreme some might think

When Britney was put under a temporary conservatorship, I actually supported it even though I was a huge fan. They told Britney and her fans that this is temporary till her life is back to normal. Instead of allowing her to change her life, they made her release a new album and go on a world tour! Britney did do well for a couple of years and proved herself, but her father then decided to make the conservatorship permanent for life for no reason. 

6 hours ago, waterlikemisery said:

madonna look it up GIF

Well you spelled it wrong so people cant look it up :huntyga:

I remember waking up every day in 2007/2008 scared of going online and finding out Britney was found dead somewhere. I hope she is doing good.

Archived